Innovation In The Dam 2009

Indica

Hello to all, just wondering if anyone else is going? me and several friends are going end the month 19 to 22nd Nov. my second time in the dam. cd packs from last years event sounded like it was a banger! plus from what i understand your allowed to smoke buds inside.

finally if anyone has been recently maybe you'd like to drop a cheeky lil smoke report :D

Smoke reports from the Dam?

You must be rolling in cash! Prices over there are just ridiculous, as is the quality.

My tip? Take your own home-grown, it'll be free, and twice a good as anything you'll find over there.

Ohhh indica, thought for a moment... sick someone else is going :unsure: then realised it was you! arnold, i know your a season pro when it comes to this, and there is alot of shite out in dam. but if you search and know where to avoid the gems are there too!

onto the point - WHEN I SAY INNO YOU SAY VATION.....

Guest smoketilluchoke
i know your a season pro when it comes to this, and there is alot of shite out in dam. but if you search and know where to avoid the gems are there too!

agreed

indica- the east coast sour diesel i got at grey area in august was bangin bro, LA woman too

looks like im gunna be there after you boys get off

Heavy line-up of Djs & Mcs ...

Mampi Swift - 2 Hour set

Have a great time everyone going :wink: :stoned: ...

Mrm :v:

Edited by Mr Mullen

jush its too late to by tickets now but im fairly sure more will be available on the door. try expedia or easy jet or KLM? we are driving from dover

never been but if mc bassman and the sdc ar there this year then sweet, but as said the price is to mutch and the bud there selling in the dam is crap ,you have to shop around alot more now to find the good bud.and it helps to talk basic dutch as they giv the torists the worst bud. as said its best to grow your own ,and use good uk genetics from ugorg in the good old uk . he he , the inovation will be a good d n b party for sure ,have a good en :headpain::soap:

Mampi Swift - 2 Hour set

About 300 double drops then?

Got to be my favourite DJ along side Andy C... Ain't really been into DNB for ages though, I recon it peaked in 2001 :stoned: about the time I started losing interested. Jump up wobble crap.

oh dogzilla you are so wrong! Mampi fell off years back, no where like he used to be and it aint all about the doubles! It's predominantly jump up dnb, and no there is no high contrast (that is far too commercial for innovation.) Try Hospital records events for them.

oh dogzilla you are so wrong! Mampi fell off years back, no where like he used to be and it aint all about the doubles! It's predominantly jump up dnb, and no there is no high contrast (that is far too commercial for innovation.) Try Hospital records events for them.

Jump up was played out by 2004. I don't know how many different combinations of sounds there can be, all sounds the same to me and I produce music so it's not as if I'm listening with a dodgy ear. Seriously, my friend was playing me some latest tunes and I was like uh. heard this 5 years ago mate.

In comparison.... pull up some LTJ Bukem sets... my god this man is a legend. Absolutely fucking don dapper from day one. Beautiful music.

Edited by dogzilla

Guest TwoRoach

Mate wanted to go hes a big dnb fan...but he went on tuesday and is due back today....so i dunno if he caught it.....ill let ya know