Wetting Agent

Herbal Kint

So here they are 24hours after first big wash,they didnt take it bad/only thing that worries me a bit i watered them well tomorow will be 7 days , after potting up from 3L to 6.5L:unsure: and they still look fine ,temps are from 22c to 25c all week ,7 days :smoke:

post-24254-1257611732_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257611743_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257611754_thumb.jpg

..got to love 450K upload size ,makes life easier :smoke:

Killer skunk left , Smelberry right

post-24254-1257611832_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257611845_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257611856_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

And leaf that was infected ,i cutted half off him 2 weeks ago but its spreaded more on him,so fungus still present .Hope ill get Essence in time ,Thanks for 3 way hydroponic info Timescaper! :smoke:

Looks a bit pale as thrips eate him good

Thanks Time ,beated me to it lol

post-24254-1257612490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

Second spraying 2 days ago,i had no will to post it till today as i had potting up yesterday :lucky:

so here is few shots, mixture 5ml oil and 5ml of soap on 1L off water/used 3.5L off solution all together,shaked well and no probs,this time

Repeating every 3 days for at least next 2 weeks ,

new 7L preasure pump ,must say that small one has better/wider spread .Must find some better spreading hoe/standpipe for big one as it drops bigger drops,so there was a bit off a flod in tent :smoke:

Pump/tent/Ot mother wannabe

post-24254-1257949475_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257949622_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257949643_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

..KS sprayed and flod after,all tent was swiming i hope thrips had a nice swimming :nuke:

post-24254-1257949817_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257949830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

Nice job Herbal :nuke:

Looks like you've given those girls another good soaking.

More like a bath mate,thrips got their own pool :D

tent / mothers

post-24254-1257950886_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257950899_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

....tent / mothers

It dries up pretty quick when i spray the in like an hour,does plant drink up that trough the leafs or i should turn off ventilation/filter? :nuke:

thats it for day ,next one in dat or two. Off to ugorg a bit ...have a good day fellas

post-24254-1257951025_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257951057_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

• 2 weeks later...

Well fellas its a glorius victory day :rofl:

I took few plants out today search and search and search some more,then i shaked plants over paper and where usually was 5 thrips per shake today there was NONE! It seems Neem oil works after all ,it took 5 sprayings and amount was 5ml off oil and 5 ml off soap per liter off water, totaly around 5L per 1 spraying was ussed and i think i over done it a bit as there were pools around the tent after spraying lol

So Ecover soap is safe to use for you that cant get wattering agent i did not notice any problems ,leafs seem dark green,vigorus and nice except a few , on them is still visible past damage from Thrips and a bit off fungus that was donated by little canna eating bastards . Tomorow ill spray and drench one last time just to be 110% as the man says and will post a pic or two. Then on to fixing fungus with essence and thats it for this grow i hope :wink:

RIP thrips :spliff:

Edited by Herbal Kint

• 8 months later...

They are back ...

Of to :B): some thirps with Neem again.

Question

I never ussed Neem oil on unrooted cutting in propagator , do you think its a bad or good idea? I would like to start treatment ASAP , so simple yes or no?

Simplified.... I want to spray Neem oil on un rooted cuts that i have put in propagator yesterday... yes or no? My wory is small NPK ratio that Oil contains could burn my cuts?

I want to start treatment imidietly because of Lsf virus that thrips carry,i want to prevent that and i plan to use that cuts as mothers!

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1