Ef Logo

Flowerman

Here's a cover for elysian fields I'm currently working on. He asked me if I would do one for him. The leaf is from a NL x Shiva, worked with Corel8, and micrografx program.

post-67-1074895010.jpg

And here's one I did awhile back for some contest for free seeds, so the guy could promote his seeds. But it was the wrong type, he wanted some inner world thing, but I still saved it, cause I liked it.

post-67-1074895320.jpg

Outstanding mate, you've got a gift there.

Have you ever done any graphics work proffesionaly? Thats some pretty hardcore corel! Id love to be able to make stuff like that.

Well done old boy!

Thanks everyone. I do graphics for my poetry, but nothing for companies. Most of my work, I used an old video camera for, like the yoda. The camera was so bad and old, that it looked like shit, so I was pretty much forced to do the work on it. Let me see if I still have the original photo, and then you'll see what I'm talking about. But I finally did break down and bought a new camera last year, but it looks like for my needs, I will have to buy another one this year.

>>>Oh the yoda doll is actually an original, ;).

post-67-1074963779_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flowerman