Would You Use Commercial Cannabis?

doobie

Would you use commercial cannabis?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Szark, if you don't want to smoke, there's always eating it! - if you're "off the weed" itself and you need something different, why not look into herbalism? - there are loads of other good remedies they can offer. As wonderful a medicine as ganja is, it isn't good for every ill, in every circumstance. Before taking ANY remedy that comes out of a drug company, look to the safe, natural, and usually effective alternatives! I'll say it again, alternative medicine works on the "at least, do no harm" principle - conventional therapies don't even try! :wassnnme:

Hiya Farmweb and cheers for the advice.

I am not off the weed per se ,it is all the shit that goes with it.

The holy weed does help but it depends on what I can get hold off, and will it enable me to get my GR done let alone some decent REM sleep?

I don't want to go into my ailments here and bore everyone but I have been treating myself for the last 4 years and I know my body well and certain weeds can seriously help. Sorry that's anecdotal evidence isn't it, well thats what my doctor says. Anyway take care

Pete

Ps Sorry farmweb I don't think a herbalist could help me with my pains. See what my MRI comes back with.