Coffeeshop Rip-offs, Part 1: Bait & Switch!

bongme

It can be hard to distinguish between sticky and wet but I guess the key is just to make sure its crispy.

You just dont think to check for quality til after a few visits and realising quality is all over the place.

• Like 1

The Quality sure seems to vary through the year and over the years. It's always a pleasant surprise but one may need to go on a wider hunt than usual if looking for 'the best of the good old days' and now there is "Cali" at €35 a gram, but don't panic, half a gram is affordable at €17.50! it's a different world.

oh! this is about master bait & switch?? (thought it was a general Amdam..) oh yes.. it happens, and true as Growyourown above says the weed sometimes has a high moisture content which is very obvious when you leave it well wrapped in its sealed bag but open it a few times and see it after a week  and the nuggs have changed, so light and without much original essence.

I used to imagine that there is "AmDam Spray" high THC terpene aqua spray to reinvigorate and transform buds while adding weight, some koffeeshops are known for weak weed... it really exists.

One particular cup winner on Haarlemmer str. produced some of the most strong, effective and rare tasting buds in november, early december but go back next year in march or june... it's changed for sure and not so special, the following year it could well be a joke... Like perhaps some of the Cali.. Could be?

:fear:

• 6 months later...
On 09/01/2004 at 0:42 PM, Joolz said:

lol I spent 15 years in dam never got scammed once.  

Edited by onetime
Quoted something I didn’t mean to
  • Like 1