What You Going To Do About It?

AlunfromLCA

It's amazing how many people have signed the legalise cannabis petitions see http://www.ccguide.org.uk/petitions.html

or participate in chat lists.

All those people have left themselves vulnerable to a bust - over 12,000 of us - not to mention the ones filmed on cannabis marches and protests.

We've done it all - leaflets, protests, petitions, lobbies, smoke-ins and smoke-outs, letters, cafes .. turn yourself in, spread the seed and on and on for best part of 40 years.

And it's got us nowhere. Reclassification is CRAP and meaningless and heading for disaster. The Government's - whether Tory Conservative or Tory Labour - have not and will not listen. They HAVE been presented with the scientific evidence, the arguments and reasons and most of our elected MP's have probably not even bothered to investigate our grievances and those who have, many are silenced by their masters - well they do get tens of thousands of pounds a year!

The Lib Dems still mamby-pamby about legalising personal possession when it suits them. The Greens, some of them, have made an effort but in Norwich at least they are divided over legalisation. The party does little.

About 7 MP's signed the Biz Ivol petition. None of the parties have taken up our cause. The Greens were quick on the mark when Shane bless him was banged up but did sod all for Biz.

I say bollocks to them all!

Let's top trying to persuade them and START trying to REPLACE them.

Call yourself a campaigner: why won't you stand up for your rights and for election for the LCA.

There are enough non-voters out there who say bollocks to get us elected IF we can work together to get the message out there! 60% of the people don't vote in local elections and 30% plus don't in General elections.

What about a Cannabis Party broadcast on TV!

ALL it really takes is just under 100 more people out of those tens of thousands to stand for election in (probably) 2005 at the General Election and we will get our broadcast and get our votes.

But WHO is going to stand if you don't (or are they paying too much money that you cannot afford to lose the job that you will lose when they drug test you anyway?).

Who is going to find a candidate or two in your town or city or area if you do not.

One thing for sure: sitting back and doing nothing will get us nowhere fast

LCA needs YOU

LCA needs candidates

LCA needs leafletters

LCA needs donations (by the way every £1 donation received before 31 December means one ticket in our prize draw)

Visit www.lca-uk.org

or stop moaning about the law!

Legalisation depends as much on you as on anyone else.

And to anyone who thinks LCA could not run the country: neither can anyone else, apparently! At least we'd save money and have more parties!

Alun

VOTE FOR CANNABIS

Very true Alun.

I'm sorry I fell out of contact with you myself - I'm slowly getting back on track now and hope to be able to start working on LCA stuff early in the new year.

Unfortunately getting back to work and money troubles have got in the way since I last contacted you - it's bloody hard to do anything with no phone or Internet connection.

Come on UK420 - 3000 people have a lot of weight behind them - let's start using it!

I visited the LCA site for information yesterday, I'm gonna be looking into what I can do in my area. I can't provide financial support because I am unable to work for medical reasons, but I can do voluntary work. Even if it's only leafleting, I'm determined to do something useful for the legalisation cause in the new year (that's not a hollow resolution, either, just that the new year has coincided with my new-found determination).