Cannabis Coop Report

Spliffty

I just purchased my first microscope to tell when my crop is ready. The first thing I did when I got my Micro scope ($12) from toys R Us was to look at the medi weed I had bought from the club. I examined Romulan, Shiskeberry, and White widow. Much to my surprise the trichomes on the Rom and Shiskeberry are all clear! Only a few cloudy ones visable @ 100X magnification. Widow has mostly clear with only one or two amber trichomes on the observable surface. 30% cloudy.

this is the exact opposite I expected to see!!! I was thinking they would let the plants grow longer to get a better yeild. I was dead wrong! those growing for the sick really do have their best interest in mind! I frequent the club on 10th street. i cannot speak for the other 20-30 Coops. Amsterdam eat your heart out! More outlets better quality! Only shitty thing is you have to be ill :mashed: . I guess we dont live in a perfect world!

Cheers!

:stoned:

• 1 month later...

It just goes to show these guys really do have big hearts!

Giving away free weed, and of a quality thats unrivled!

God bless! :spliff: