Cannart: Earth

blacKdeath

Hey all,

Only just noticed this section, spent the last 15 mins making some pics for y'all.

I've put a UK420.com badge on them but if you want them without (to tile as wallpaper etc.) just ask.

Do what you want with em. I'd make posters and ads etc. but I really can't be arsed, it's 20 past 4 in the morning and my head hurts. Maybe later.

blacK :naughty: death

Enjoy...

post-67-1068697181_thumb.jpg

Edited by blacKdeath

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blacKdeath

• budarab64

• bongme

• mickle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and sorry to all the 56kers etc. I know looking at this page much really take the piss so again my apologies. I've tried to keep the file sizes down.

post-67-1068697304_thumb.jpg

I'll feel nasty and rude if I don't talk on every post so I'm going to talk crap for a few posts. :D

By the way these images were all made using IrfanView (a really good general file viewer, I used it to alter the original images into shape) and Paint Shop Pro 8 (only really used to add the Uk420.com tags nothing creative).

post-67-1068697543_thumb.jpg

I've also tried to use natural shades, after all it is a plant that these things are based on and I thought if I used too many garish shades it'd look tacky. Looks tacky anyway but less tacky.

post-67-1068697681_thumb.jpg

All the pics have been resized using B-Spline resampling to the same size, 720 x 685.

These literally took me 2 minutes to create (each), more people should try this.

I might make a few more of these (about 30+), if I do i'll put them in a slideshow app so it's just one simple download.

post-67-1068697981_thumb.jpg

Only a couple left now, most of these pics remind me of something, don't know what.

They're all made from two images, one of a leaf the other a topdown shot of a plant.

post-67-1068698625_thumb.jpg

That last pic is my least favourite, it's basically the orginal image with some change's in hue and saturation in parts.

Last one folks, for now anyway. It's now quarter to 5 in the morning and my arms are going to die.

As am I if I don't get to bed soon, my little Blossom will need to be fed and washed in about 3-4 hours.

I'll have a quick spliff before bedtime.

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed the pic, i'll make some more soon.

Singing out.

blacK :D death

post-67-1068699080_thumb.jpg

Ergh, you don't wanna know the hell I had to go through to get that last pic down to 149kb!!!

Anyway it's about 5am now and I'm kinda tired, so I'll see y'all tomorrow, you better say nice things about my pictures or i'll send loads of pizzas to your house, pepperoni pizzas. With EXTRA CHEESE.

Laters stoners.

Oh (i'm stoned, hehehe) here's some lyrics that i think'll go with the pics. Just don't kill yourself.

In_Utero.txt

Hi Death

Nice work mate, long night hope you had a good kip (sleep) lol

Well done mate...its looking good on my silver machine lol

If i had seeds i would send you some B)

Bongme :D

Cheers bongme,

Was admiring some of youre posters and ads earlier, nice work too mate.

Hmm... seeds would be nice seeing as I have no job, no plants and a toddler to look after. :bag:

You think I should make some more then?

B :ouch: D

Red one my fav. We should really submit some of the art here to sites like eye.box.sk (the image contests). I know I'm going to submit some of my better PS stuff.

Detoxed

Detoxed, good idea.

What about a download section on the actual website?

People could post stuff in a downloads section on the forums and if Joolz or some of the mods thought it was good enough put it on the downloads section of the site.

I'd imagine it'd look and be similar to the Tutorial system.

People could make flash/java games, wallpapers, winamp etc. skins? You know what I'm getting at?

I've seen a lot of cannabis sites with something similar (but ours would be made by the members).

Joolz? Anyone? What do ya think?

BD

P.S. Just about to start up PSP and make a few more, prepare yourself 56kers, it'll be hell :D