Petition To Legalise Cannabis And Other Similar Petitions

HvyFuel

Guest weedmonsta

not again....... no thanks ill say it again..... Im not signing anything from .gov websites

your first post dude.... no introduction or anything... please read a bit b4 you post

Edited by weedmonsta

plus, who wants legalisation, I don't I want normalisation

I want both, they aren't mutually exclusive.

50,000 members on uk420 and only 11,000 in total have signed this petition.

At least 40,000 excuses.

:soap:

• Like 2

i have my reason....... why should i let the governbent know i smoke cannabis? and they will ignore the petition anyway

Signing the petition isn't saying that you smoke cannabis. In signing it you are merely expressing an opinion you have. Plenty of people I know support cannabis regulation, but don't smoke themselves.

e2add: some qualification.

Edited by hairy face
  • Like 1

plus, who wants legalisation, I don't I want normalisation

I want both, they aren't mutually exclusive.

50,000 members on uk420 and only 11,000 in total have signed this petition.

At least 40,000 excuses

hairy face - yes, I'd like both too ::

I grew up singing Legalise it like most of us. It's only since growing my own weed that I've had to realise it's just not happening :nea: And I'm not waiting till it does :nea:

Before I grew when I was just subsidising crime by scoring. That does warrant a :soap: Joining here taught me that I can grow way nicer than I can buy ::

If I was interested in 'excuses' I would have done the obvious and not bothered posting. Then I wouldn't have been singled out for scorn like

And I can play with the cbd levels alongside luxuriating in sky high thc madness :smokin: And if I think anyone else needs weed for whatever reason then I'll most like have a bit to give *them.

* that's give not sell - this deluded hippy shit's got me good :smokin:

e4 spellz :spliff: just thought back on this and I really can't say I'd say anything different on reflection :nea:

oh e2add pic too. Think I said cbd, this is Jungle Wreck by seedsman, purportedly high in cbd :spliff: and here's me taking responsibility for my own health. Interested in landrace stuff by 'real seeds' too.

fuck waiting for someone else to 'legalise it' - that seems to me imho to be worth a :soap: icon.

normalise it ! if it gets legalised then all good as long as I don't have to be restricted to lame approved weed.

I'm not waiting till someone else legalises anything, I want a puff NOW :spliff:

post-23670-0-32757300-1321406783_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arbuscule
  • Like 3

if... and that's a big if, the OP came from a member with a longstanding account, a good reputation (not rep points) amongst other longstanding members, then perhaps i might give the link/petition a browse, but, its always "one post wonders" who have little or no interest in the site or its members other than a few thousand votes for their petition! i think there should be a rule that these stupid begging posts should have to go through a mod before there posted at all!

DJ..

• Like 1

if... and that's a big if, the OP came from a member with a longstanding account, a good reputation (not rep points) amongst other longstanding members, then perhaps i might give the link/petition a browse, but, its always "one post wonders" who have little or no interest in the site or its members other than a few thousand votes for their petition! i think there should be a rule that these stupid begging posts should have to go through a mod before there posted at all!

DJ..

Kinda agree, up to a point. Wouldn't say they should have to ask mods first, that's going a bit far. But I do think it's sort of spamming-ish. Folks who just join to say "Sign this petition.", that's a kind of political spam, not 'Buy my product', but 'support my cause' or 'sign my petition'.

I think it's a bit rude. Like someone coming over to the table me and my friends are at in the pub and thrusting a piece of paper under my nose, shouting "SIGN THIS!!!" without even introducing yourself.

• Like 1

I'd like to think that it would make a differance but if you look at the facts , there has been a campaign to lagalize marijuana since it was secretly illegalised, am sure most know the history. Further more even if a politician wants to have the debate on pot and they agrue fairly the points, they still cant change the law as we along with another 60+ countries signed an international treaty outlawing the plant , that was really just a way to control the market ready for chemical replacements in textiles( fiber and paper), pharmaceuticals, and as an attempt to solidify the tobacco market.

So I guess what im trying to say is as usual , the picture is bigger than most think* , If we could all see the bigger picture then maybe somthing could change but whilst were caught up in the smoke screens, pit falls and traps of the modern version of reality/society we're are a slave to the game, and its rigged.

Look at how many good honest smoking folk on here dont need a law to allow us to do what we do.

So why are there still folk going on like its the 60s and we can change the world? If we can change anything in this world it wont be done thier way anyway.

IMO its all just another ruse to get the population to voice thier concerns, fears and desires , so they can start drafting up page after page of bullshit to 'Persuade' youre vote in the next election .

Information is power , dont be too quick to give it away.

E2A *maybe in this case most folk know better .

Edited by beanpopper
  • Like 2

DJ..

Kinda agree, up to a point. Wouldn't say they should have to ask mods first, that's going a bit far. But I do think it's sort of spamming-ish. Folks who just join to say "Sign this petition.", that's a kind of political spam, not 'Buy my product', but 'support my cause' or 'sign my petition'.

I think it's a bit rude. Like someone coming over to the table me and my friends are at in the pub and thrusting a piece of paper under my nose, shouting "SIGN THIS!!!" without even introducing yourself.

or, even more bizarrely, badgering you and shaking your collar or something, that's the overly aggresive legalise it squad for you though :rofl:

LEGALISE IT :taz:

Edited by Arbuscule

So 50 years of legalisation campaigning have got us where exactly?, at the same point we were 50 years ago, nowhere, the main flaw of the legalisation brigade is that cannabis is not actually illegal*, it is our possession of it that is illegal not the substance itself but the person in possession of the substance is the basis of the illegality, decriminalisation is the actual cause they should be behind as decriminalisation is nearer to normalisation than legalising something that isn't illegal it is impossible, decriminalisation of the person and the persons property rights regarding cannabis is all that is needed, everything beyond that will be subject to normal law, that is if you want to sell it in a commercial public setting then all applicable rules and regulations, duty, taxes apply, no special rules or requirements, apart from that what you grow, possess and consume in the privacy of your own home should be nobodies business but your own. :spliff:

*so many have bought into this idea without understanding the legal principle that it appears the establishment and prohibitionists

have a great number deliberately barking up the wrong tree, as long as they are looking the wrong way at the wrong issue that suits the

establishment very well, wasted effort as it can go nowhere, where in the world is cannabis currently "legal"? and where is it decriminalised?.

• Like 5

I'd like to think that it would make a differance but if you look at the facts , there has been a campaign to lagalize marijuana since it was secretly illegalised, am sure most know the history. Further more even if a politician wants to have the debate on pot and they agrue fairly the points, they still cant change the law as we along with another 60+ countries signed an international treaty outlawing the plant , that was really just a way to control the market ready for chemical replacements in textiles( fiber and paper), pharmaceuticals, and as an attempt to solidify the tobacco market.

So I guess what im trying to say is as usual , the picture is bigger than most think* , If we could all see the bigger picture then maybe somthing could change but whilst were caught up in the smoke screens, pit falls and traps of the modern version of reality/society we're are a slave to the game, and its rigged.

Look at how many good honest smoking folk on here dont need a law to allow us to do what we do.

So why are there still folk going on like its the 60s and we can change the world? If we can change anything in this world it wont be done thier way anyway.

IMO its all just another ruse to get the population to voice their concerns, fears and desires , so they can start drafting up page after page of bullshit to 'Persuade' your vote in the next election .

the whole normalisation thing has been bugging me allot for a fair while now, but this makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

cant realy tell, is normalisation a philosophy that is applied inwardly to you and your own a sort of guide as to how to go about your life to limit the harms of prohibition. or a dream wish or desire for how people think cannabis should be treated in the world. i should probably just going to give up on trying to make sense of it.. head scratch.

until i get it im going to keep enjoying drugs and trying to cut out the dealer where ever possible while striving for something better.

maybe im too young to know any better.

Edited by greatgorilla

the whole normalisation thing has been bugging me allot for a fair while now,

think...carrot, potato, your lawn, a beansprout, honeysuckle bush, a oak tree, NORMALISE= FREE, not given a second thought, as in NORMAL!

DJ..

• Like 2

IMO its all just another ruse to get the population to voice their concerns, fears and desires , so they can start drafting up page after page of bullshit to 'Persuade' your vote in the next election .

the whole normalisation thing has been bugging me allot for a fair while now, but this makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

cant realy tell, is normalisation a philosophy that is applied inwardly to you and your own a sort of guide as to how to go about your life to limit the harms of prohibition. or a dream wish or desire for how people think cannabis should be treated in the world. i should probably just going to give up on trying to make sense of it.. head scratch.

until i get it im going to keep enjoying drugs and trying to cut out the dealer where ever possible while striving for something better.

maybe im too young to know any better.

I dont think , in my mind, it needs normalising.

The very idea of 'normal' is very damaging in any context.

Any issue the establishment has with any action I take, that does not cause harm , loss , or damage is an issue the establishment has with itself(or more rightly its bank manager), and so has no real buisness involving me or my smokables.

The social aspect I dont consider, as 'public opinion' is very rarely the opinion of the public majority.

So 50 years of legalisation campaigning have got us where exactly?, at the same point we were 50 years ago, nowhere, the main flaw of the legalisation brigade is that cannabis is not actually illegal*, it is our possession of it that is illegal not the substance itself but the person in possession of the substance is the basis of the illegality, decriminalisation is the actual cause they should be behind as decriminalisation is nearer to normalisation than legalising something that isn't illegal it is impossible, decriminalisation of the person and the persons property rights regarding cannabis is all that is needed, everything beyond that will be subject to normal law, that is if you want to sell it in a commercial public setting then all applicable rules and regulations, duty, taxes apply, no special rules or requirements, apart from that what you grow, possess and consume in the privacy of your own home should be nobodies business but your own. :spliff:

*so many have bought into this idea without understanding the legal principle that it appears the establishment and prohibitionists

have a great number deliberately barking up the wrong tree, as long as they are looking the wrong way at the wrong issue that suits the

establishment very well, wasted effort as it can go nowhere, where in the world is cannabis currently "legal"? and where is it decriminalised?.

Good points Hugie,

If you search , #15. united nations treaty collection, for, The Single Convention on Narcotics 1961

there's a list of those countries that signed.

Its on the UNTC website.