Injections And Pot?

Woody

my Bro is having an injection ( B.C.G/T.B ) and he smokes the old wacky backy and i was wondering will it have any effects with the injection?

Peace and happy toking! :yep:

Edited by stoner_boy

Thats just an innoculation - don't you get those at school when you are around 12 or 13yrs old?

If thats the case, then he should not be smoking pot ANYWAY! Seriously not a good idea to take mind altering chemicals while the mind is still developing.

As for if its going to have a medical effect - who can say? I doubt that even a doctor would know for certain. Best bet is to leave it alone for a few days, because you have no idea of what side effects it might have

I still wondering that about anti - "anthrax" injections.

to be serious No but just tell him to sk his doc = patient /client privlege & good steeady truting doc who is a professional ethically is cool

My bros 15. The reason he didn't have it when he was 14 was he had had anti biotics and they couldn't give it to him.

Peacew and happy tokin :alien2:

Vac injections are usually but not always dead virus's

its an innoculation and shouldnt have any affects upon him

if he is allergic ask then to inject half in one arm and then half in the other with approx waiting time of 30 mins between injections

also you do not have to have double vacines they are available seperately in most cases

mj