Buying Equipment

Steve The Weed

I went out to buy a fish tank pump a few weeks ago cos I believe big in oxygenating water.

I go into this place near where I live and tell them I need a pump. It went a bit like this:

Me: I need to buy a fish tank pump.

Girl: How big?

Me: Not sure, its quite a big tank.

Girl: How big a tank, how many gallons.

Me: (looking around and pointing) about that size.

Girl: What sort of fish are you keeping?

Me: Just regular fish.

Girl: It is fish you want it for?

Me: No, I just need a pump to air some water.

Bloody hell...I hope the HPS shop Chip has recommended can just sell me some lights!!! I can't be doing with all this '20 questions' stuff.

Should have swatted up on some fish types!!

Steve The Weed

:mad:

• 3 weeks later...

all hydro shops are very discreet they nvr usually ask questions as they know full well what your doing eg:

young 22 yr old long hair red eyes going into a hydro shop buying rotwall hmmmm it wont take a genius:D

the mojority of customers will be mj growers so it will pay for them to keep their questions to themselves, (think of the business theyll lose by having a reputation for asking suspect questions? ???  ???)

the only think I would not recommend is paying by plastic always pay cash!!

eg:

young 22 yr old long hair red eyes going into a hydro shop buying rotwall hmmmm it wont take a genius:D

Deja-vu or what? I saw a guy matching your discription in growell last week, and im sure he used plastic  :oldtoker: Or did he? was it his plastic? Help me Mondoon your my only hope :mad:

:peace: JJ