Phone Art

CubanPete

Hi CubanPete.

Looks niice....i got a few questions....

Ive got a Sagem my-X6, on orange,...im not sure if its SPV, or what SPV is, but is there anychance I could use this on my-X6?

It has IR, but I have no USB IR card thing yet.

Id be well interested in developing some backgrounds/anim for colour/vid phones.

Chyaarrrs

:cell:

The Orange SPV is the one with M$ Windows CE operating system on it, which does give it some cool features. If your phone has customisable backgrounds and themes then you should be able to create you own, should simply be a case of searching the net for an editor and going from there. The one I used for the SPV was pretty damn easy to use.

CP

yea, I used to play around with logos/pics on my Nokia 3330 - had a data cable and the lot (In fact I still have...thinking of a uk420.com logo)

As for my Sagem, I took a look on the disc it came with and there is some soft on there I could use.

Cheers

I suppose - while we're on the subject, does anyone know some good polyringtone and picture sites for my my-X6? or any website specifically for the my-X6?

• 4 weeks later...

Ive got an SPV, cheers for the theme bruv!Dont use mine half as much these days as it got a bit battered, got me a Sony Ericsson P800 now! I love my gadgets...

• 1 month later...

i also have a p800 i have done for the past 6 months . i think this phone is the best tool going about infact i have been useing it for surfing the web . all the posts i have put on 420 most of them have been useing the p800 and getting your email sent right to the phone is sound . i ave seen a cd on ebay tha u can get for the p800 it has tons of apps for it ... have heard of this cd .... i was in the orange shop havin a demo of the p900 . this is the god of all phones .....

this post was posted useing a p800