Ww Butane Hash

RIGSBY1

made butane hash out of my widow trimmings last night (coz a got me xbox chipped :( , miss jones been of her weed for a while due to anxity & paranoia but had a couple of hits and she slept like a log only seemed to body hit her... none of the cerebral sativa effect thats been screwing with her head , in her own words when smoking WW in herbal form it ' made her doubt her own reality' hence her packing in the dope, shall try the SK#1 next and report back , any other strains that seem to have diffrent effects depending on their stateor method of injestion ?

• 1 month later...
:wassnnme: I had a prob with a breed called mind bender KC Brains, it was far too strong for me, but then i tried KC 36 Sativa breed I think as it was a very big plant and the effects are sutle and enjoyable with pain relief thrown in for good measure, hope this helps, some breeds are toooooooo strong :headpain:

any other strains that seem to have diffrent effects depending on their stateor method of injestion

i can easily smoke more than is good for me mentally when smoking my herbal supplies but when it comes to the hash made from the same plant the effect is more sublime and more pleasant really, just as you describe with the oil rigsby,funny that :wassnnme:

• 1 month later...