Not Nice

Aveburyman

Hi

I tried a bit of my NL #5 x Shiva last night just to see if it was ready for harvesting and it was wierd.

Usually, when I have a smoke, everything is cool and very relaxed. Last night I had a wierd feeling after smoking. It was not paranoia, I didn't think anyone was after me or anything like that, but I thought I was going to pass out and I became quite scared that I would collapse. This lasted about two hours and I couldn't relax with it.

Later on almost all my pain had dissapeared and I went to bed early and had a good eight hours sleep, so much sleep in fact that I had to be woken up this morning when I'm usually awake hours earlier because of the pain.

Do you think that I just made my spliff far to strong, or was it something to do with the time I have harvested. This cutting came on day 50 or so of flowering.

Avebury

You might have that bug that is going round mate

My mrs has had it over the weekend and thats how she felt

Or maybe you got a nice potent plant on your hands thay gives a different kind of high to what you are used too :(

Peace

Joolz

Sounds to me like you need to be putting less in the J mate !!! :( ....On the other hand have you flushed the plant before you cropped?Cos you dont want to be smoking any nasty chems you may have used.

Mithrandir.

Hi

I am suffering at the moment and am on Penacilin, so that might have contributed to it, but i doubt it.

Too much MJ; could be right on that one or as Joolz says, it might just be that I've been smoking shite all these years and have finally got something decent.

They are on day 57 of flowering now, so I might chop them down.

Mithrandir, why do you say that mucker, Nirvana Seeds Standard say between 56 and 63 day, and some of the Trics are already brown or are turning brown.

The only nutes I have used were organic and they have been flushed twice since.

What do you suggest?

This particular strain i think,(from a very reliable source)takes 10 weeks to flower properly.But if you think its good enough now go for it! :bush:

Mithrandir.

10 weeks, umm, I don't think they will go that far. Leaves are turning or dropping off and they are starting to look worse for the weather.

I'll check again tonight but if you go by the trichomes, they must be ready.

The background to my knowledge is ,i know a bloke who loves this particular strain,(i can see why cos its bloody strong)has grown them many times,he gets his seeds from another supplier,so maybe that makes a difference.If the trichomes tell you they ready,they must be.

Smoke on !

Mithrandir.

go fot what kind of hit u like m8 ur own prefrece comes first i mean if u like the head buzz harvest earlier as it will give you more of a buzz or if u like the couch lock harvest later i have a just harvested my sat yesterday and if its like the mother i took it from cant wait head busting highs lol canny beat it