Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

got half of half oz of what looks exactly the same as this mate for 20 notes, and i agree its not ideal but a far as cheap resin goes it seems fairly clean, smells ok and knocks you the fook out. only had well snide lookin bud which he wouldnt sell me cos it was, as i said, snide (hes not a bad lad really!!). It is i suppose soap bar, but when you need a smoke, you need a smoke.

well thats your opinion, it smoked like anything i've ever bought in holland, even at higher prices, and seen as i don't live in a hash producing country, i'd say they were good for the money as it is only commercial grade but its far from tires and dog shit. you can't get good hash unless its ice or dry sifted so imo its good hash for the uk. may be not for morooco or afghanistan or nepal. but thats not exactly next door is it. if i said the price was higher would it be better? it smelt and smoked like the real deal, not a bit like shit bar, and had just as much potency and taste as dry sift or ice i'd make myself

Edited by iamafunkimunki

it smelt and smoked like the real deal, not a bit like shit bar, and had just as much potency and taste as dry sift or ice i'd make myself

If that was the case I wouldn't bother growing if you can get ice hash for 80 an ounce.....why do you bother?

Monk...x

Sometimes the price really doesn't reflect the quality at all. I had some of the best (for maroc) hash i've ever come across in this country and it was only 90quid but that was about 7 year ago i reckon. I also paid 200 an oz for charas, and charas it was just very stale :yinyang:

infact, iv just had a spliff of this and needed to lie down because my head was twisted, now unless its laced with heroin, which i cant see for a tenner a Q :nea: its at the very least satisfavtory for the price.

80 notes is a it over the odds though imo, for sput. Wouldnt pay more than 50 even when its this good(in comparson to normal :yinyang: bar and obvouosly not top quality flowers). Bottom line fi your buyin dealer, this is far preferable to vietcong grit :doh:

it smelt and smoked like the real deal, not a bit like shit bar, and had just as much potency and taste as dry sift or ice i'd make myself

If that was the case I wouldn't bother growing if you can get ice hash for 80 an ounce.....why do you bother?

Monk...x

what?? why would i not bother growing, i said made not bought, i can't buy ice for 80 quid in fact i can't buy it at all, but that which i do make is no stronger than that i have bought which is not ice. what are you talking about anyways, so what is good hash? a product that is far superior to mine which i smoke, but not available in this country? not really that good then if you can't buy it is it.

Sometimes the price really doesn't reflect the quality at all. I had some of the best (for maroc) hash i've ever come across in this country and it was only 90quid but that was about 7 year ago i reckon. I also paid 200 an oz for charas, and charas it was just very stale :doh:

ditto :yinyang:

I've only ever smoked weed. What does good hash look like?

100 quid an oz hash, now i'd rather pay an extra 50 nicker to get that than smoke soap anyday

looks lovely

nice bit o morrocan

would love to see the photos of your indian hash . yum yum

toki

Looks like shite bar to me as well .

these were all recently purchased in UK . prices ranges £4/g - £8/g

post-7729-1233929479_thumb.jpg

post-7729-1233929502_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnyblaze

they look lovely too - some people get all the luck :notworthy:

i have to go to amsterdam if i want hash like that.....

toki

what does?

what does?

all the hash on this thread?

Monk...x

Cleaned the pic up for you, is it soft or hard hit em up?, can you crumble it with hand heat?.

post-11177-1233344621_thumb.jpg

i've had this.... its shit bar with the letters TOP stamped on it!

ahh , mono s at the wind up again . it aint our fault you have no contacts for decent import at reasonable prices you mug. please go and play with the traffic .

your hash looks very nice iamafunkimunki . the only shit bar is shown at the start of the thread.

ahh , mono s at the wind up again . it aint our fault you have no contacts for decent import at reasonable prices you mug. please go and play with the traffic .

your hash looks very nice iamafunkimunki . the only shit bar is shown at the start of the thread.

lol thank fook for that, yrs too the blondie looks particularly to my taste. :spliff: