MediButter - help please!

Arnold Layne

:oldtoker:

Hello cookery type peeps!

Can anyone help us in the Medical Forum with a Butter recipe please? I have scanned both the web and my library and find many frustrating problems. Just HOW LONG do you simmer the butter/cannabis/water before filtering and cooling? Some say 10 minutes, some say 8 hours!!!!!!

So if anyone has any REAL EXPERIENCE to help us with, that would be greatly appreciated.

If you are feeling groovy you could also PM a copy to April directly so she can get to work and ingest some needed medicine. Thankyou peeps!

Hi

Have made cannabutter on a number of occasions and what works for me is simmer all the mixture(leaf and lower bud) fro around an hour to two dont know how long the extraction takes but dont think further simmering diminishes the THC.

Anyway I through in 1-2 whatever the butter comes in ladies will know the size in grams is it not 250grams anyway and let simmer as I said.

I then drain off the first loat of butter squeezing as much as possible,  sit the pot without the mixture in basin of water let set or scrape of as it solidifies. First lot of cannabutter ready to setin fridge, then I bring back to simmer for another 1/2 hour and squeeze out the butter further through a pair of the wifes tights (preferably used ones) adds to the aroma and this is the second lot of cannabutter slightly stronger.

Fridge again and bobs your aunty, cannabutter works for me add to cheese omelette!, yoghurts etc and then I go for a fly around the house for a few hours.

Any help I can give just PM me.

hope this helps though

apprentice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THE PUFFER

On good authority Arnie...keep on a low heat...simmering slightly...do not let it boil....for 30 minutes.

:thumbs: ;)