• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boojum

• Yosser Hughes

• j.o.i.n.t

• Jimboo

Baccara, Bacara? Anyone remember those two sexy french chicks from the 70s? - "Yes sir, I can boogy"

love watching it high, the dark one with her voice and smile always gives me a surge B)

need a boner emoticon

Edited by Skyhigh-64

Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield - What have I done to deserve this.

My earliest sexual fantasies involved burlesque type women with loads of sequence that shimmer. If they wear glasses and read books like some of these lot in the video then all the better.

I like it when the usually deadpan keyboard player busts a couple of dance moves behind the stage curtain in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqoAjG22Zg

but Beck and Loser mentioned earlier on would also be on of my faves. Cool thread. Been watching loads of videos since spotting it.

The life of BRIAN.... all together now, always look on the brightside of life, tee tum teetum tee tee :yahoo::smoke::)

Seriously, if you have ever done a s-t-r-e-t-c-h, or if you have friends or family on the "inside", or even if you are just an aging old `un, then check out ...

songs from jail.

Ta. :rofl: