I'm doing research for film I have shot.

Upstate Renegade Productions

Hi. I have recorded a documentary on the entire growth process of Medicinal Marijuana. My production company aim to have this film uploaded to the internet within the next 4 months. I would be grateful to any members of this community who shared photographs of their harvests, to be included in this documentary, and I also need as much data on the medical benefits of marijuana as a homeopathic treatment.

I look forward to any and all responses...

Thank you...

Louis Burns - Executive Producer

Upstate Renegade Productions...

I do not want to seem pedantic here .but dont you normally don the research before the film

be real who are you

where are you from

why are you doing this

are you copyrighting the film

will those involved be renumerated

will those involved sign a waiver

what is the film for ......

you are going to raise an awful lot of questions before you get any answers ....

good luck

mj

medical marijuana is not a homoeopathic remedy

as it is in bud form it is a palliative

as a palliative remedy it is one that is accepted by the allopathic regime where allopathic medicines have failed et al

or is taken along with allopathic prescriptions

both are palliative measures within those suffering most chronic ill health

for those using medi marijuana for lessers ills as such these are medi weed users from a non specific measurable community with no defining disease ..they have tried it it works and thats that

the governemnt in the uk criminalises anyone who uses medical marijuana or general mj use....the reason is they cannot make profit from it YET......

you are therefore asking those who a free of criminal records to openly be involved within a e-film .....

:cat:

-my recollection was a little hazy, so I looked it up - both Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis sativa are both listed in my "Boericke Materia Medica" - I know that the mother tincture used to be available, I'm not sure if it still is.....you could try Helios Pharmacy in Tunbrige Wells!

I obviously agree that homoeopathic use is probably very small or non-existent, and it is usually used medicinally as the herb that it is! The film co. may be genuine, they may not, perhaps just a little porcine niff perchance? :cat: -

cor, just read a bit more Boericke - I quote ".......has great calming influences in many nervous disorders like epilepsy, mania, dementia, delirium tremens, and irritable reflexes" -not sure when he wrote it, but he snuffed it in 1929!

-did a quick search on the film co's name! - nothing specific for that name, but found myself in a US reggae site....amongst which I found a splendid link london reggae listings - and then decided the trail had gone cold.......have taken deerstalker off, it looked somewhat incongruous with the sarong! :bush:

hi farmweb

the homoeopathic remedy is only the essence of the energy present at the time of distilation ....very good as it is

but as a pallative the herb in its entirety is used ...

such is lifes words when stoned :cat:

mj