vigor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vigor

• widowman11

• twig

When i warmed up the prep plate so the oil gassed a bit this is the residu that stay's behind. Any clue what it is?

post-12385-1230238918_thumb.jpg

The other 2 are just random shots:

post-12385-1230238940_thumb.jpg

post-12385-1230239010_thumb.jpg

It's a Celestron LCD Microscope, 2 MP camera and lcd screen. Bought it for 120 euro at the LIDL in Holland.

I'm going to modify it so it will do IfraRed pictures, and many other light spectrums through multi color LEDs.

Going to make a adjustable diaphragm as it doesn't have any, should improve picture quality and depth.

Thats about it i'll make some more pictures along the way :stoned:

Also the microscope is a bit faulty from the manufacturer, the image quality on screen improve drasticly when switched to movie mode, sharp as can be on th lcd screen. In Picture mode it looks blurry. I'll try to fix that and post it online.

Peace

post-12385-1230239809_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor

that looks like a cracking piece of kit for 120 euros. great pictures......more please.

yes mate with a few modifications it will be great :wink: With Infra Red you can see the structure inside. And need thediagraphs for better light adjust ment :wink: doing it with card bord now doesn't work :wink:

Might change the camera in there also got a nice sony chip laying here doing nothing.

Edited by vigor

Yes mate this BHO is hard drugs in my eyes, natural heroine, knocks me right of my socks, somethimes hits too hard, not on the lungs but on the body effect gasping for air as my body shoots in different state and if i don't go with the flow my heart rate start to shift lower but my consious conflicting mind state wants to push it faster haha can be a battle somethimes :wink:, but smokes clean. I have tinnitus and butane in the oil effects it. makes it more loud to the unbaerable range. Have a look here how i finish BHO

Peace

ps it makes me hallucinate and make astral travel easy if i do my meditation. Has an addictive effect but creates memory holes of no recollection is things you do not have interest. it's filtered out. so can give issues at work :wink:

post-12385-1230247778_thumb.jpg

Are you still having tinnitus?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Warming up BHO every time the screen turns white. The "crystals" seem to dissapear when it gets hotter.

I'll continue to put shots of stuff on my youtube

Peace

Edited by vigor

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Made an other one

I'm currently havin a look on contaminated cannabis but it looks the same as normal??? hmmmmmm

utube screws up my quality of the vid :blub:

Edited by vigor