surealsmokaz

ingredients:

200g soft scoop ice cream

100g broken biscuits

1/2 pot of yogurt

1/2 to 1 pill

a J or twos worth of hash

a small amount of butter

this is not a meal to blow yer' brains out, just a snack to occupy you on a quiet night in(hence the small amount of drugs)

first put about 3/4 of the biscuits in a blender until coarse and crumbly.

then put the ice cream and the rest of the biscuits in until a lumpy paste, put in the fridge or freezer until needed

melt the butter in a spoon with a lighter, and add finely crumbled hash, then heat for about 15 seconds while stiring with a knife(or something else similar)

pour the butter and hash into the yogurtand stir for about 5mins, then leave to settle for another 5mins

pour the yogurt into the ice cream and stir in, crush the pill, and pour in aswell, now stir until properly mixed in, and enjoy!

if you are making this for more than 1 person, do them both separatly as you don't know that the pills/hash are evenly mixed in

High,

Sounds like a nice recipe, but why the prozac? maybe i'm being dumb but having never tried it I dunno what it does (apart from being an anti-depressant).

Cheers

i dunno, me and a mate just made it one day when suffering with the munchies(without the pills) and i decided to call it prozac coz it makes you feel better, then i did it another time and put half a pill in it(i only had one and i snuffed the other half)

we put the gear in yogurt partly because we wanted yogurt in it anyway, and partly because of the hash/bud yogurt thing