vYRaL's tags & graffiti

vyral

Good stuff Vyral, keep at it. Gotta work on the cut backs though, and a nice emulsion background makes a world of difference.

I would be careful putting your work on here, I identified an Overgrow member a few years back when he started putting his work on his growthreads.

Awesome, I'll throw up some of mine if I get time :guitar:

We'd love to see em, get em posted

Good stuff Vyral, keep at it. Gotta work on the cut backs though, and a nice emulsion background makes a world of difference.

I would be careful putting your work on here, I identified an Overgrow member a few years back when he started putting his work on his growthreads.

Cutbacks..emulsion?? :yinyang: dont really kno the terminology. Thanks for the warning, doin my best to keep it undercover, and informationless.

good stuff. you guys have definitely got skill. i always wanted to do graff but just never really got good enough, and it pisses me off when you see some scrawling that looks like it was done by a talentless child. i didn't want to be that talentless child lol

Guest New Grow
i remember in my teens this was the book that sparked my graffiti passion

i robbed it from my school library and never looked back....kinda lost the passion for it after my teens though....shame really, i wasn't too bad. Did a huge 'Police Brutality' Graff piece for my GCSE Art exam, looked crazy.

snap

man i remember my older cousin was in to his graf hard and gave me that same book and i used to think i was a grafer putting my tag up everywhere but never got to put up a piece because i was shit loads on paper tho but all my school friends used to b into it heavy i remeber getting stupidly stoned and drunk doing track walks climbing mad building

which was quite dangerous now im looking at it

but im still here and those memorys are great.

vyral thats some dope work bro brings back memories

keep it comming dude

peace

I like the whole graffiti culture. It reminds me of the canna culture. In that it's totally missunderstood by people who aren't deep into it.

• 2 weeks later...