THC4MS Benevolence cup 2002

Joolz

THC4MS Benevolence cup 2002

The cup will be awarded to the person or persons who regularly supports THC4MS' work with donations of raw cannabis.

This does not mean the largest donation wins the cup!

The cup is Silver plate standing on a marble plinth (not shown) and engraved THC4MS BENEVOLENCE CUP 2002

Could you be the first in the UK to win a cannabis cup?

Fill it and you might just win it!

For details on how to donate cannabis e-mail help@thc4ms.org.uk

The cup will be on view at the 3rd annual Legalise Cannabis Alliance Conference, University of East Anglia, Norwich, Tickets £5.00 see www.lca-uk.org.uk for details

DSCF0012.JPG

:oldtoker:

Wow! What a brilliant idea Joolz! Unfortunately I am bang on self sufficiency at the moment.....

Hope it gets plenty of entries, however!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

THC4MS are true heroes,there is no doubt about it.

A close friend of mine who I have known for 10 years was diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS in 1999.She was in poor health then,and I have watched as her health has steadily worsened.Having seen first hand how cannabis helps alleviate her spasms and help her bladder control,I try to ensure she has a regular supply.She is on Benefits,a caring responsible mother of one,and isnt in a position to grow her own.

However her supply can be sporadic,and the quality of the cannabis can leave alot to be desired,a position she found herself in recently.

I contacted thc4ms on her behalf,enclosing consultants letter confirming diagnosis,asking if they could assist in anyway.

I have been aware of the organisation for some time now,and heard thier recent interview on Radio4,saying how they had moved to accomodate increasing demand,for what they see as an essential service to the MS community.I understood that demand was overwhelming for them,cant remember the figures involved but they are helping alot of people out.

I sent off my letter on Monday3rd,and my friend contacted me today Friday7th saying she gratefully recieved her first parcel this morning!

She was nearly in tears,almost found it unbelievable someone she didnt know was going to all that trouble to help her out,and it came right at the time of need,she hasnt had the best of weeks poor lass.Enclosed were details & helpful info for her future use,but I thought fellow members would be interested in how fantastic we believe this organisation to be,having now had first hand experience with them.

I already regularly donate monies to The Medicinal Cannabis Research Foundation and I will now be regularly supporting thc4ms,and urge fellow members to assist them anyway they can,they need all the help they can,and they are definately providing a much needed service to the MS community.

Since the article in the Guardian magazine they have had over 1000 enquiries!!!

They need donations now more than ever before.