new pictures by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

double 00, gunner and maccafogo...sorry for not answering sooner, i just got my internet back on.... i will do them dudes :) just need a bit of time, im a bit busy doing avatars lol it seems i do 1 new one and end up with loads of requests, please bear with me guys, i will get round to them :yep:

Cheers mate ;) I understand :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

dude ill let you know when i have been sufficiently stoned an got some enthusiasm... i find it difficult concentrating on doing arty stuff when my head is straight....... i have a few i need to do, and ill be straight on them when i have had some inspirational herbs :yep: sorry for the wait guys, i will get round to them soon i promise

dude ill let you know when i have been sufficiently stoned an got some enthusiasm... i find it difficult concentrating on doing arty stuff when my head is straight....... i have a few i need to do, and ill be straight on them when i have had some inspirational herbs :yep: sorry for the wait guys, i will get round to them soon i promise

lol no probs :) Here's to you getting sufficiently stoned allowing your creativity to flow :bong::skin_up:

Guest weedmonsta

first one, i hope its ok....... gunner99

post-26220-0-55855600-1319068189_thumb.gif

click the image to open in new page and then save as

other guys who are still waiting, i will do yours soon

first one, i hope its ok....... gunner99

post-26220-0-55855600-1319068189_thumb.gif

click the image to open in new page and then save as

other guys who are still waiting, i will do yours soon

i like that 1 mate,the year utd won the treble :rofl: