new pictures by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Guest BlessMyBuds

weedhenge

when you keep staring at it it looks like the little ganja leafs are doves flying about. our have i over done it on the amnesia again lol

• 3 weeks later...

some really good pics there weedmonsta i had one of your first ones as my display pic on laptop background a year back or more glad to see your still on here buddy.. Bong-Head :hi:

any of you guys want an avvy... please just let me know a few ideas and ill see what i can come up with for you

Wow just looking through this thread and some off your pics are awesome!!!! Hope you don't mind but I've nicked the frog appering through the leaf for my wallpaper on my ipad!!! Is there any chance you could do me an avatar??? I'd like a lamb jumping through ganja fields lol!!! Seriously if u have the time on your hands anything would be amazing :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest floradora

here yer go WM

:hug:lol:v:

:yinyang:

MW

This one is absolutely brilliant - you are a superb artist and it is such a pleasure to roam through someone else's art work when you don't have the skills and vision yourself. Thanks for sharing them with us.

• 1 month later...
Guest weedmonsta

a couple of new pics ;) just learned this technique

post-26220-0-99376500-1310179801_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-62062600-1310179811_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 3

Hi weedmonsta.....thanks for your PM :)

Please could you post up Isaac in hebrew lettering for me for a tattoo?

The two best images I have found are linked below:

hxxp://judaism.about.com/od/hebrewname1/tp/names_by.01.htm

hxxp://www.blurtit.com/q445433.html

I prefer the font on the second link, but it is not as clear as that in the first.

I need the lettering to be about an inch high whilst retaining the proportions.

Thanks again weedmonsta......never ceases to amaze me this community :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

post-26220-0-42612700-1311521871_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-72589000-1311521923_thumb.jpg

just been bored lately so coloured some lineart :) not that good but take up my time colouring and blending layers :)

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

sinner m8, see if this reduces on site clearer than the small one, if its better ill do them bigger for anyone else that wants an avatar in future

post-26220-0-01243100-1311595781_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-42612700-1311521871_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-72589000-1311521923_thumb.jpg

just been bored lately so coloured some lineart :) not that good but take up my time colouring and blending layers :)

nice pics mate . the second pic with the demon looks cool. try changing the small demon with the nife on his throat , to a big ganja plant ,or stash of weed .with the demon protecting it .. id have that for a avvy dude. :smoke: