stevie wonder joke

the d.o.c

i heard this one recently and i thought it was hilarious (just thought i would point out i empathise with blind people and in no way mean to insult them)

right here goes!

Q}What did Stevie Wonder say after someone handed him a cheese grater

A}"Thats the most violent book i have ever read"

cheque please :sarcasm:

You have to feel sorry for Stevie Wonder though, his records have made millions of dollars, but apparently he's never seen a penny of it!

Which also reminds me of the one about the nun in the bath, there's a knock at the door, so she shouts "Who is it?". "It's the blind man", comes the reply. "Should be okay", thinks the nun, and so she shouts "come in". Where upon a bloke walks in, looks at the nun in the bath and say's "nice tits, I take it you want this blind hanging at the window"?

Not Stevie Wonder but....

blind man goes into a shop with his guide dog and starts spinning around so fast until the dog lifts off the ground.

The manager comes over and says "what you think you're doing" and the blind man says "just having a look around".

or

a bit later the dog pisses up the blokes leg and the blind man reaches down and gives it a pat. Some old lady comes up and says "thats the kindest thing I've ever seen, your dog urinated on you and you've forgiven it" and the blind man says..."no, I'm just finding which end its head is at so I can kick its arse".

Mate of mine is blind and he's OK with this stuff so I'll tell em.

Steve The Weed

:mad: