evil anti art

delta-green

the beach.

ink and gouache on papyrus.

i bought myself a mexican blanket which reminded me of day trips to the beach when i was a nipper which in turn inspired me to do this.

post-20868-1224164156_thumb.jpg

nice art mate.

Quite a dark theme if you dont mind me saying.

Have you ever sold any of your work?

hi dopedog and thanks. i've never tried to sell any of my stuff as i would rather give them away or keep them for myself. that may change in the future, all depending on how quickly i run out of storage space.

Damn fine work DG, I don't really do or understand art in any way but I dig pretty much everything you've posted :nea:

hello withnail, glad you dug my shit.

Love your work Delta :doh:

thanks 23. its just a shame that i lost a lot of the detail when i reduced image size to post them here. still, appart from mexican christ on a cross they didnt turn out too bad.

Absolutely magnificent!...... You certainly have talent Delta, and I do hope you dont hide it all away like most artists do!

Boxes aint the right place for good art!....... Love that style you have..

You know this canna art section is waking me up again...mmmmm! Just keep it coming you artistes :nope::spliff:

Ms Powerband :yep:

Boxes aint the right place for good art!....... Love that style you have..

:wacko: Absolutely. Marvellous stuff, delta. Quite like The Outsider and Broken Home (which reminds me of Escher's Relativity).

thanks pb, glad you like. i do have a cupboard full of pictures too, maybe i'll try and shift some one day. shit, i dunno. the idea of trying to flog my stuff kind of grates against my anti sellout gland.

hey father, thanks for the compliment. that escher was one stunning artist, even if he didnt think of himself in that way. i was unsure which particular picture you meant so i dug my escher book out and had a look. what a dick, i used to have a copy of it [relativity] on my wall.