Whats Your Favourite Trip Music?

*L S D*

Hi All,

I Love Tripping and i find that the music can contribute to the trip in so many ways,

I was in a K-Hole last weekend and i was listening to Orbital - Halcyon,that album took me places haha.

Has Anyone got any recommendations for Tripping Tunes?

LSD :wassnnme:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *L S D*

• ninorc

• Boojum

• FAI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ozrics? i haven't heard of them,what style is it?

its been a while since Ive had any LSD... So hard to get hold of :crybaby:

just recently Ive been trying research chemicals, they're not bad but nowhere near as good as LSD

Benzo's are the best for come downs but you can't beat a doobie to take the edge away :wassnnme:

LSD

For total weirdness it has to be The Residents, oh wait, that was the ten k each mushie sessions ...

We once listened to a mates ghetto blaster outdoors one night, sounded amazing until we straightened out a bit, we then realized the batteries had been almost flat for most of the night :} Those were the days!

Peace

taffy

Did you try the Leary album Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out? I can still be found on the net.

No I've Never listened to that,

if its acid your taking Shpongle are a crazy band,loads of different noises in the background,it can take you on journeys.

Also is anyone into Aphex Twin?

LSD :rofl:

Ozrics? i haven't heard of them,what style is it?
Ozric Tentacles, veteran festie band. Their sax player, Champignon, is also in my mate's band, Dream Machine ('dreammachinespacerock' on MySpace)

Long, long time since I've had any aciiiiiid :rofl:

A big favourite of mine was KLF - 'The White Room'......usually on the back end of the trip, headphones on; I swear I could see Elvis singing one night.

:spliff:

as wazzup said, listing to new music while tripping can go shits up. best to give it a listen befor jumping in the deep end.

good music :

Shpongle - most albums are ace

Entheogenic

biosphere - pretty ambiant weird stuff

Phutureprimitive

soul fields

pink floyd - dark side of the moon, animals and wish you were here and maybe the wall are good albums to chill/trip to imo

Banco de Gaia

hope this is any help

To be honest music never tends to send me over the edge with a trip,

Fair enough some people like to listen to what they know under the 'circumstances' but i think the only thing that would put me on a bad trip would be brian adams or bon jovi :stoned:

I just love the way music can sound so much better with some Lysergic help :rofl:

I remember the once we had taken two hits of Albert Hoffman Tabs (The one in my Avatar) and we were listening to The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the comatorium and i spent the whole album with my eyes shut in music bliss,

Nothing can explain that,it was just great

LSD :rofl:

ABBA, stick it on and strap yerself in. Personally I will listen to anything whilst tripping, it all adds to the trip.
Try Pinky & Perkys' version of Windmills Of Your Mind while tripping and it's goodbye pork pie...

the grateful dead..wake of the flood

moody blues..question of balance, every good boy desearves favour, in search of a lost chord

pink floyd..meddle

hawkwind..in search of space.

from the acid era.