hdr pictures anyone

Guest Peppi

hi all

been messing about with photomatix pro 3 dunno of anybody's used it before ??? it takes 3 exposures layers them and allows you to adjust them .............. then renders them out as hdr photographs

peppi :smoke:

post-4129-1220119035_thumb.jpg

post-4129-1220119195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peppi

yep mate its hard to get a good shot with it .sometimes when you load stuff into photomatix it all goes crazy straight away :smoke::):headpain::unsure:

peppi :smoke:

Edited by Peppi

heres one that went wrong but had a nice effect \(well i think so :smoke::):headpain: )looks more like its airbrushed or something

peppi B)

post-4129-1220121446_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peppi

Hi Peppi, does the program convert standard jpeg to hdri files? I'm looking for something like this to generate environment maps for use with 3DS MAX.

Regards,

Goldie

Yeah like to know that also for 3dsm use :stoned:

You've build your avatar in 3dsm?

I'm still working on this guy when i find the time for it.

No my avatar is just an image off terrahawks found on the net! I was gonna work on one but am too busy designing my new grow drobe in 3D :headpain:

Nice render :rofl: Is that a 3ds max model? It's very good, did you model yourself? I like the skin shader is that mentalray or vray? Have been toying with max on and off for 2-3 years now, massive program with so much to learn.

Edit: 2 correct spelling

Edited by goldie_2007

MentalRay it is yeah, V-ray is a pain in the ass. Peeps on the forums said start with metalray.

I modelled it myself, it's a tutorial from www.ego-lounge.com. Took me 2 months to get that face :S

But then i found my new interest and didn't finish this guy :stoned: My friend has a game development company in Holland and thought hmm might be fun for a while so started 3dsm at warp speed, but then thought hmm bloody stress with finishing projects. Fook that :rofl:

And the skin shader i looked up on google and modified it to personal needs :rofl:

Way to much to remember what does what hehe, kept forgetting simple things daily as it's a bit overwhelming.

Oh andi hate UWV mappings, a specially with an ear :headpain: what a mess i gave up.

Got a render of your room?

Peace

Edited by vigor

Here you go Vigor, nothing impressive compared to your model. Tis a work in progress though, got to model some fans and lights and shit yet.

post-23159-1220653551_thumb.jpg, flower room will be a 2ft X 2ft X 3ft box within a box. aiming to have it completely lightproof and soundproof for maximum stealth. Hope to upgrade to sodium for this box aswell, I reckon a 250w will be ok for the space and should be a definite imrovement on enviros. Any way won't go on to much, perhaps I will start another thread in the design and location forum on it once I have advanced the plans a bit more, it will be good to get the UK420 research & development team on the case :)

• 2 weeks later...
Love that picture Peppi, if you can upload it in a bigger file size would love to nick it for my pc background

no probs mate ill sort it out now .... let me know if the quality is cool if not we can sort something out.....

peppi lol

post-4129-1221919615_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peppi