Big Budda Seeds "G Bomb"

NotoriousSkunk

You'd think so,as I said more great breeding from BF.

It wont be long before we start seeing people's post moaning about hermie issue's thats for sure...

Guest DOGGTOFFY

i mean if that is the case of what he did to this strain..

why did he not do it with OG cheese too to get the REAL DEAL?

i understand why he had to cross CHEESE/BLUE as its a cross.

might ask the buddha himself..

OG Cheese wont Hermie to my knowledge,loads of different people have tried it and failed.G-whizz is the only person Ive seen get OG Cheese to hermie and that wasn't on purpose,he pulled out about 10 or so seeds from a Bud that was it though,he did put up a diary but he's been offline for a while so feck knows what happened to um.

E2a:-Click me

Edited by Lennon

basically what he means hes done by selfed is made the female plant produce female pollen which he then pollinated probably another different clone of the same mother then jus kept using selective breeding to rid it of any hermie traits it is relatively easy to do an i hope someone would do it with some purple urkle id do it myself but cant get an urkle clone

the cheese on the other hand is a 5 times backcross with the orginal but i think was crossed once with skunk 1. (which in theory is the same plant anyway) so you should never see hermies in those seeds not naturally anyway as it was bred from different genetics.

the trainwreck is another strain that greenhouse seeds selfed or reversed as they call it same principal involved as with the g bomb this will produce the odd seed when left longer than 8 weeks flowering but not a major problem an still worth growing.

you dont need hormones to get the female pollen but breeders tend to use them for mass production you can quit easily create your own fem seeds by leavin plants a few weeks longer an collecting the pollen sacks that form etc.

chances are this strain was bred so many times an only the ones that didnt have hermie traits were bred again an again to pretty much eliminate any hermie chances but you may find they start to seed at the end of ripening but as i said its nothing major there was maybe 3 or 4 i the whole of each plant for the trainwreck if that.

Edited by oliwog

basically what he means hes done by selfed is made the female plant produce female pollen which he then pollinated probably another different clone of the same mother then jus kept using selective breeding to rid it of any hermie traits it is relatively easy to do an i hope someone would do it with some purple urkle id do it myself but cant get an urkle clone

the cheese on the other hand is a 5 times backcross with the orginal but i think was crossed once with skunk 1. (which in theory is the same plant anyway) so you should never see hermies in those seeds not naturally anyway as it was bred from different genetics.

the trainwreck is another strain that greenhouse seeds selfed or reversed as they call it same principal involved as with the g bomb this will produce the odd seed when left longer than 8 weeks flowering but not a major problem an still worth growing.

you dont need hormones to get the female pollen but breeders tend to use them for mass production you can quit easily create your own fem seeds by leavin plants a few weeks longer an collecting the pollen sacks that form etc.

chances are this strain was bred so many times an only the ones that didnt have hermie traits were bred again an again to pretty much eliminate any hermie chances but you may find they start to seed at the end of ripening but as i said its nothing major there was maybe 3 or 4 i the whole of each plant for the trainwreck if that.

u guys i love this breeding talk how easy is it to breed ya own strain? i would love to start my own seed company :stoned: id cross gbomb wiv g force and call it somthing like the forcebwithyou :spliff:

wat u think?

u guys how could my 2 wk old Diesal ryders stink :wink:

Peace

N$

I have smoked "g-force" but i only had got an 8th (from a very trustworthy guy who i used to buy hash/weed of) It realy stank and i can still remember the taste and smell. We could smell it in someones pocket who was 10 meters in front of us! I found the effects are intense but not as pleasant as charas. One night i was on my own under a tree and i couldnt see a thing so i just got what was left of it and put in the paper and smoked. On my very short bike ride home i managed to cycle into a parked car a could not keep in a line i have never been that shit at cycling in my whole life of drinking and smoking. I would love to be able get weed like this again been to amsterdam 5 times and forgoten every weed i smoked i will never forget it but its not a daytime smoke. Apparently the guy my old dealer (missed badly) got it of had a whole house full of it growing but i dunno where he had to go to get it but it was not regular for him cos i think he liked to reguarly smoke hash like me it was a lot cheaper aswell.

what i would give for a draw of that right now,

quality is so hard to find these days except in dam of course

Peace

N$

Guest DOGGTOFFY

i asked the budda bout G-Bomb and asked him if he knew of baby sick... he says...

the gbomb, is a feminised g clone, its a strong hashy plant, stinky like cheese but more of a piney kushy like thing, yeah i have heard of this baby goo strain, the goo line is from the states,

website up soon, thanks and peace bro

• 2 weeks later...

update on the gbomb all the best plant out of my 3 is the g bomb hope its a she :lookaround:

heres pic's

the oneo n the right is the g bomb

Peace

N$

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates mate its been a while, I was thinking of getting some G-bomb too cos seen it at a right knock down price somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
Any updates mate its been a while, I was thinking of getting some G-bomb too cos seen it at a right knock down price somewhere?

i been waiting two, my gbomb in my grow aint doing to gud probly just me dow but my next grow i am gona do 4 gbombs to get it out my system b4 i move on :pimp:

Peace

N$

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I know its an old thread but i thought id give my 2p I got 10 of these under 2 x600 hps using hybrid autopot smart tray type system using gh nutes vitilink buddy and carboload just coming to the end of 8 weeks and they looking fat gonna flush for a week using just water and carbo Ive seen a post on icmagforum where some girl is stood in a growtent and the gbomb this guy was growing towers above her i started mine as soon as i had roots on my clones as head space was an issue and they stretched like mad stems smell like lemon but the resin in the buds starts like that and soon turns into a wriglys juicy fruit type smell really nice and floral/fruity and plenty of resin only drawback is its really leafy if i grew these out again i would use 6.5 litre pots instead of the 11ltrs i use now and go for a sog type garden as i got 1 main cola with few side branches looks like it could be densely/closely planted this way no good for scrog as anyone who grows this strain out will see the plant structure cant be trained as easy as other strains just got my hands on some SOL Blubonic and ive got a very nice set of jack herer clones to flower out next so if the smoke is up to it ill be running this 1 again be it from seed as i have 3 left over from the original 5 purchased