Trying out my new camera

madgiz

wow best photos I have seen in ages nice one.

I love the way you can see the heads when you zoom in :blub:lol

:!:

evening madgiz...man those nuggs,what seedbank your NL from?..nirvana cheqapo's by any chance?..wunt blame ya either i grew that one n your budds lookin just the same as mine did...lovely.

shit sorry wrong pic but cant remove now!!..:guitar:

post-27689-1214339765_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

evening madgiz...man those nuggs,what seedbank your NL from?..nirvana cheqapo's by any chance?..wunt blame ya either i grew that one n your budds lookin just the same as mine did...lovely.

shit sorry wrong pic but cant remove now!!..:spliff:

Evenin' bizz me ol' mate..

I am afraid I dont know the original seed bank as I was blessed a young lady a couple of years ago from the NL fairy.. Your Nirvana stock certainly strikes a resemblance to my clone.. Mine is very low odour with a fruity undertone only released with a good cure..

post-8903-1214342946_thumb.jpg

shit sorry wrong pic but cant remove now!!..:wink:

Evenin' bizz me ol' mate..

I am afraid I dont know the original seed bank as I was blessed a young lady a couple of years ago from the NL fairy.. Your Nirvana stock certainly strikes a resemblance to my clone.. Mine is very low odour with a fruity undertone only released with a good cure..

:rofl:...small world innit,hehe...sounds about right..not loadsa smell right off the bat but when ya crack a nugg its just a nice steady low odour,fuckin TOP citrus pong when in flower tho...VERY citrus.

oh not forgettin crystaly as FUCK..blathered in em..and they went a good 10 n half week too... :spliff:

enjoy Madgiz,catch up wi ya later eh.. ;)

.and they went a good 10 n half week too... :yahoo:

Well I must be blessed with the quick pheno the plant in the pictures is 7 weeks old tomorrow..ATB

Another side bud macro shot...

I can see wildlife in them there buds :yahoo:

eta

Lush buds there mate ;-)

Bert...

Edited by rightherbert

Another side bud macro shot...

I can see wildlife in them there buds :yahoo:

Nice one mate... :wink: So you can..Well thats growing organic for ya...Free range bugs.. :wink:

post-8903-1214348467_thumb.jpg

Edited by madgiz

wow best photos I have seen in ages nice one.

I love the way you can see the heads when you zoom in :rofl::rofl:

:D

Nice one growndome, I appreciate your thoughts mate..

Edited by madgiz