pictures of nice places

Canabizbob

I don't know if I can call it a nice place but I'm not long back from Las Vegas and this one picture sums the whole place up for me.

Check out the truck in the bottom right of the picture :stoned:

post-11426-1210531415_thumb.jpg

Guest podgy
This is a picture of the nicest place iv ever been post-13162-1210511395.jpgmy fecking growroom :unsure::nea::(

Vegas, baby... VEGAS!!!

I prefer solitude myself...

This is a thirteen tree island down in the floridia keys...

post-24163-1210608728_thumb.jpg

Never been to this place but would love to go

post-11177-1210644211_thumb.jpg

1,932 foot deep Crater Lake in Oregon, sits in a caldera left by a giant volcanic explosion some 7,700 years ago.

The caldera of Crater Lake is not stream-fed. All the water in the lake is from rain and snowfall. As such, the water purity and clarity of the lake is some of the cleanest and clearest in the world.

*sing song* N E T T O! netto is the place to go. shop all day, shop all niht, you'll come home with a bag of shite!

*sing song* N E T T O! netto is the place to go. shop all day, shop all niht, you'll come home with a bag of shite!

sorry for double post got confused.

Edited by d0ob

my fishing spot at a privately owend pond/lake, me and a mate get the whole place to ourselfs, was there yesterday had a 11lb carp and plenty of tench and perch

post-31727-1210693653_thumb.jpg

post-31727-1210693661_thumb.jpg

post-31727-1210693673_thumb.jpg

Thailand - amazing day smoking and zooming about stopping to swim and down beers. Don't know where - maybe an hour south east off the bottom of koh lanta some islands - the bigger ones probably growing weed - but the smaller ones are ok and have tiny beaches about 10 feet long to sit on.

Going to Madagascar - it looks very cool indeed.

My favourite fishing spot is actually my favourite place in the world too - i just can't post a picture of it here.

U

post-28971-1210724811_thumb.jpg

Thailand - amazing day smoking and zooming about stopping to swim and down beers. Don't know where - maybe an hour south east off the bottom of koh lanta some islands - the bigger ones probably growing weed - but the smaller ones are ok and have tiny beaches about 10 feet long to sit on.

Going to Madagascar - it looks very cool indeed.

My favourite fishing spot is actually my favourite place in the world too - i just can't post a picture of it here.

U

thsi is where im going to buld my hut :wassnnme:

post-21787-1211059903_thumb.jpg

This is wen my brother went to Italy . . . up mount Vesuvius ! wud be nice with a sack of weed :thumsup: