My idea

billyanalogue

Heres my idea:

First off, think about the sound of the drums in a James Brown record. Now compare this to a more electronic sounding record. You could say a lot of soul was put into the James Brown record whereas the electronic one is more rigid and repetitive. I would say the James Brown record came from the soul and the electronic record from the linear mind.

We find that some people are more suited to performing logical tasks while others are more suited to something creative.

Now bringing weed into the picture, i would say that Indica with its body stone relaxes the body and stimulates the soul, where as a Sativa will give the body more energy and stimulate the mind.

Point being, if you think which countries and the their people and whether you naturally find Indica or Sativa growing in that region, does this not in turn prove that weed was actually put here to benefit us?

(ps. Hope somebody can make sense out of this :yinyang:)

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Check this video, reminds me of predator.

Now note how the Soldiers have more advanced technology and logical minds where as the Natives would have the natural instincts and be more free spirited.

So if you think of it like this, the soldiers would benefit from having their bodys put to rest and souls stimulated (indica) whereas the natives would smoke a Sativa to energise the body and mind. Bit like the Zulu warriors

i would say that Indica with its body stone relaxes the body and stimulates the soul, where as a Sativa will give the body more energy and stimulate the mind.

not sure about the soul / mind thing but for me Sativa can get to the point where I am shifted sideways from normal from the self point of view, is this soul or mind?

Now bringing weed into the picture, i would say that Indica with its body stone relaxes the body and stimulates the soul, where as a Sativa will give the body more energy and stimulate the mind.

Well, you're kind of got a disadvantage in trying to prove weed was put here for us.

1. It implies that there must have been a creator, which brings to light another problem (whether it exists or not).

2. No proof for or against the existence of a soul and mind.

I don't really care if there is a purpose or not (why does there have to be?). Nothing wrong with believing that we just 'are' - No reason for us whatsoever.

:headpain:

Guest grandad

it comes down to natural selection. did you know that a cow is not a natural animal, bred for food. so which plants are for humans and which are for animals, as naturaly selected, some plants are enjoyed by all life on the planet.

Well, you're kind of got a disadvantage in trying to prove weed was put here for us.

1. It implies that there must have been a creator, which brings to light another problem (whether it exists or not).

2. No proof for or against the existence of a soul and mind.

I don't really care if there is a purpose or not (why does there have to be?). Nothing wrong with believing that we just 'are' - No reason for us whatsoever.

:headpain:

dunno if were you meaning to quote me there instead mcpot..? :fuckyou:

if you were, then its a moot point. you have got a disadvantage in proving it wasn't, for those same 2 reasons. ie, theres no "proof" either way. :unsure:

if you were, then its a moot point. you have got a disadvantage in proving it wasn't, for those same 2 reasons. ie, theres no "proof" either way.

I should've been clearer. I meant 'proving' in itself.

In a nutshell: No point trying to prove the unprovable.

it comes down to natural selection. did you know that a cow is not a natural animal, bred for food. so which plants are for humans and which are for animals, as naturaly selected, some plants are enjoyed by all life on the planet.

If you read Richard Dawkins "The ancestors tale" he mentions that nearly all the staple crops (wheat, maize, barley, rice) of man are basically ultra crossbred strains of grass - as in the green stuff you have to keep of off in the park.

It would be interesting to compare the natural strains of cannabis with the "progress" of societies around them. I'd expect the more peaceful and laid-back societies to be around the Indica areas and the more technologically advanced societies to be around the Sativas.

Of course I have no evidence of any of this.