My Sweet Cannabis Influenced Paintings

pyrocat

Hi all.

I just found this part of the forum and thought this would be a good chance to get some feedback on my latest paintings.

They are both still waiting to be finished but thats only adding the final details so you can see them now. :yinyang:

Most of the inspiration for these paintings came to be while under the influence of the sweet class C (Not for long though :headpain: Fuck you brown).

all feedback would be appreciated

post-30684-1207159787_thumb.jpg

post-30684-1207159815_thumb.jpg

post-30684-1207160565_thumb.jpg

post-30684-1207160739_thumb.jpg

I have to say that personally I prefer the eye but they are both alot better than anything I could manage.

Nice work

H.T.

:headpain:

thanks guys, i want to enter them in a gallery when they are done along with some others. see what happens

I like the eye.

kinda looks like more than just an eye. :alien2::D

:alien2: I wondered why that eye looked so familiar! I can see it now B) ;)

I like them, that one with the clock is a bit trippy. Colourful too, nice. They'd look good on the wall. What paint do you use?

... and on closer inspection, I'm more into the eye painting, good stuff that. :stoned:

Edited by Blayz'd

hey guys

just to let you know im a girl :D. (lesbian stoner thread? yeh im emi)

I use oils mainly, acryillics sometimes.

DJDavid, i have done a massive UV painting onto a 5 ft by 5ft white sheet for a group of DJs at a freeparty. I dont have a picture as I was very much off my face and just ran into them with paint. It looked amazing though took about 11 hours.

In daylight though most of the paint was just normal colours but in UV loads of invisible stuff showed up.

I wish i had taken photos now.:smoke:

Have to say that the eye draws my attention immediately! :spliff: Great colours.... you done any exhibitions Pyrocat? You wanna show off your work :guitar:

Ms Powerband ;)