• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brendog

• Archangel

• Sp1n

• Joolz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this has been posted up before but its very funny.

"Pop a cap in yo arse" :stoned: :wink:

I've never seen it before!

I thought it was for real to begin with :ouch:

• 4 months later...

Dont know what they are saying but i'd stand opposite with my finger up giving them the swivel sign :yahoo:

Owd

I don't think they should be allowed to do it. Firstly it's a warriors chant traditionally used before battle. It's a fucking game of rugby, not a fucking battle. And secondly it gives them an unfair advantage, it must get the adrenaline flowing and put them in a more positive psychological frame of mind, that's clearly an unfair advantage. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the All Blacks are allowed to do the haka, then British teams should be allowed to counter with "You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in." or something similar, and every other nation should be allowed to counter with whatever their particular version is.

Edited by Boojum

CT said well said booj but remember the time we just stood and turned our backs on em

they didn't like that up em :spliff:

Have you ever been to watch a rugby match with New Zealand performing the Haka ? I think it's a great tradition and of course it's supposed to give them an advantage , they wouldn't do it if it made them play worse would they ? Have to disagree with you on this one Booj .

I don't think they should be allowed to do it. Firstly it's a warriors chant traditionally used before battle. It's a fucking game of rugby, not a fucking battle. And secondly it gives them an unfair advantage, it must get the adrenaline flowing and put them in a more positive psychological frame of mind, that's clearly an unfair advantage. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the All Blacks are allowed to do the haka, then British teams should be allowed to counter with "You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in." or something similar, and every other nation should be allowed to counter with whatever their particular version is.

I been watching it a few more times... makes me laugh...

hehehehehe

The all blacks faces and the look from the SA team... that's afunny clip!

:spliff: :wink: :huh::):)

I have to agree with squaggles on this one also booj , sorry dood . Other teams do counter, Austrailia do waltzing matilda and the english do rule britannia, and us scots do flower of scotland, both the latter have what i would call derogatory remarks , i'e "Britania rules the waves" and "sent him homewards to think again" It all boils down to tradition in the end . If it's gives you the upper hand over your opponents then i'm all for it :yep: Maybe that's just the competitive side in me :yep:

Don't you think a game of rugby is a battle of some sort ???

Nope, I think it's a game of rugby.

And none of the other nations get to do anything on the pitch, in the faces of their opponents (except for the pacific islands versions of the haka). The only thing any other team gets is the national anthem, which is not the same thing at all. I don't care what anyone says, the haka is an unfair advantage, it's intimidatory, it gets the adrenaline going & fires up the All Black when everyone else has to start the game cold. And tradition ? tradition in the sense of the rugby use of the haka just means they've been allowed to get away with it for years. It's a warrior chant, to be done before battle - THAT is the tradition. Rugby is a sport, a game, it is NOT battle. In fact, one could even say that by doing the haka before a mere game they are dishonouring the tradition by belittling it, reducing it to mere entertainment.

Booj yer right , but

having been 6' off the all blacks doing the haka, made my body go goosebumps and a strange primordal feeling came over me, like run now !!

these guys are seriously large persons , some had traditional tattoos an interest of mine, WOW is all I could mutter, and accepted it was there custom,

they do actually make the earth move.

Bit of a contrast from the local rugby players supports singing , let yer baalls hang free etc