spliffdaddy in the u.s.a...

i know i will never rest if i dont recount you tales of my journey to the usa so i shall begin.............

first roll ya weed into a tight ball in ya hand. wrap into clingefilm and tie it up tight.repeat again and onece medicine is ready for the gamme.

put weed into condomes and wrap around parcel 3 times.......all is cool...................

1st part of journey.....get to london for overnight stay .

alarm........(bastard)......

spliff,coffee,spliff.....soon feel relaxed about trip.....another spliff.....nerves fine....local bus to town..8.40am.....get into metrocentre in time  for the 9.10 to leeds....custy,go outside to light a big one ....cool.think i will get my ticket out  of the video case........ooops......managed to leave on local bus...found security office he contacts coach,still on stand......spliff daddy re~united with video camera.....oooops,a quick check and 1/4/of superskunk,my passport and air tickets are all in there.well if ever  a spliff was well deserved..............coach come,boarded ....stopped in leeds for half hour....gues what i did....yeh ....a massive one.....smoke wafting througth queue to go......did i care ...no..great draughts of medicine were taken.....on way  at last......

shall be continued..................................

spliffdaddy.

ps...stop  the pms i have started my journal.......

splffdaddy

• 2 months later...

we're still waiting for episode 2 SD!!#

get ya shit together bud.................you a yorkshireman or WHAT :sarcasm: