Dangerous joints

Frighty420

Okay, me again. This isn't one story but the latest in a series of incidents concerning my girlfriend and smoking.

Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely girl and likes to smoke weed. But she also loves to skin up. And, to be honest, can't roll worth shit. In the past, she's rolled resin joints that hot-rock everything, including rocks that burn through clothing, bed sheets, and on one occasion, carpet.

She was just saying to me today "I'm glad we've got some weed. It means no more hot-rocks from my joints." I figured hey, what the hell, since weed doesn't rock, she could skin up. Which she did, and it smoked pretty well until about halfway down. You see, she, being the way she is (dizzy but cute with it), didn't know you were supposed to take out the seeds... Joint burns down, hits a seed. Seed EXPLODES, startling both me and her and showering the beige wool carpet with glowing embers. I get over the shock, try to put out everything before too much damage is caused. Not sure what I'm gonna do about the ash marks.

:confused:

Ah well. I suppose she'll learn. Though until she does, I really wish she wouldn't roll in my house...

--

Frighty

Stoned Utterance of the day - "Weasel fisting. An olympic sport. Consider this, if you will."

• 1 month later...

Dude...You should count yourself lucky....

My Mrs won't let me smoke anywhere in my own HOUSE!! We have come to a agreement I won't toke in the upstairs but downstairs she can bollox!!

We are still in deep discussion about the growing....

She says when this lot is done (8 weeks) I'm not to grow anymore.....Hummmm. :2finger:

Hot Rocks can be annoying though....

Make her smoke topless....You soon learn how to roll a joint that doesn't drop anything!!!  :D

Obviously the topless thing is for when you two are alone...

I'm not suggesting she get's em out when you have 12 mates round for a sesh!!!! :mad:

I was going to say buy her a bong, but then i remembered an incident with my girlfriend many years ago.

I was introducing her to different ways of smoking, chillum, bong, knives, pipe etc, and this normally happened after we'd been clubbing. Anyway, i stacked up a large bowl for the bong we used to call the cannon, demonstrated how to use it, and then packed another one. After clubbing we always used to put the extra large bowl on so that we could really go for it. we used to call it an 'Eddie' as in Eddia large. So off she went filling the chamber with smoke, but as soon as she began to take the hit she coughed, sending a huge ball of bud and hash mix up into the air and down onto the carpet.  :D

Between the laughter, we managed to limit the damage to just an inch wide hole that got through to the underlay. We were in no fit state to react any quicker.

hehehe,

Chip :rock:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fine i won't anymore and i'll take my weed with me :woot:

ps. I will never accept weasel fisting as an olympic sport!

Fine i won't anymore and i'll take my weed with me :woot:

ps. I will never accept weasel fisting as an olympic sport!

ermmm...pardon?

digitalP....a chillum is a conical shaped pipe...usually stone or clay...originates in India i believe.

'knives' are hot knives ....take 2 knives heat them up on the stove then sandwich a bit of hash between them.....you hold something like a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off over them while the hash burns (takes about 1 second if you do it right) and suck the smoke up through the bottle.

Hope that makes sense,