Haarlem

speedy86

I am definately planning to try Haarlem keep seeing good things about it. Is there a direct train from the airport? or do you go to Dam Central first?

Hi m8 i stop in haarlem loads as i bloody love chilling out in a nice chilled town, dont get me wrong i got to dam every day but just like to stop in haarlem,

I stop above the sativa which is the first coffe shop u will see when u walk out the station,

As for train's, i think there is 1 stop that u change at if coming from the airport, (sloteredeck..sumit like that :spliff:) and it take 20-35min depending how many stops it has,

Or u can get a bus from the station right out side the plaza, it takes about 40min but u get to see all the sites and there is now changing, plus its a little cheaper than the train,

I use the bus as i have a bad leg and cannot be arsed to jump off the train at solterdeck and run up the steps to the next platform.

But for guys/gals who are fit its no problem and its quicker than the bus. :(

And u should have no probs at all scoring more than 5G in harrlem, to be fair as there r a few in your group u could ask to buy all your stuff together ie 3x 50euro and u may get an even bigger discount!!! (it woulnd not hurt to ask b4 u buy)

There r some good bud tenders there too that should be happy to help with all your smoking needs :unsure: .

The three willie wortels coffee shops are open on sunday. There are others in haarlem but not sure of opening times

Love mrs h c

Great info thankyou.

I am still waiting for a reply to my room request from WW as recomended.

They dont seem to check their email much. :s

/Phil

i was in holland last week poped into haarlam on the saturday visted all 3 willies didnt sit in Sinsemilla because bouncer with attituded wanted id(remember id) my friend had left his passport in the hotel so i just nipped in and got some willies ice at 16e g tasty smoke and cheapest i found.

indica is the best out off all 3 shops budtender was very freindly great pool table,great selection off bongs and the vap is blast.

sativa has tasty tosties all shops have very comfy seats and are so much cheaper than shops in dam for both food and smoke.if your in haarlam on the sat the market is open full off great cheap food

you must go to grey area and buy the pink kush if the still have it in that is the best smoke iv ever had i broke out a gram in the cannabis college for a bash on there vap n ever 1 roumd sbout was asking wat it was and 2 guys acutually left too go buy some sweet silky smoke mmmm my mouth is watering thinking about it

best buy dampkring (old pink floyd)power plant 6eg coverd in crystals n great stone here's a few snaps :ninja:

post-25770-1206064680_thumb.jpgpost-25770-1206064899_thumb.jpg

post-25770-1206064826_thumb.jpg

just heard the sativa coffee shop in haarlem been busted and closed for atleast 14 days, :yinyang:

busted

or u can read about it on channels

Also just read they hit 2 others in haarlem this week and 1 may get closed for goos as its there 3rd strike,

Nol the owner of the WW chains say's (rooms are still open, but may need to ring to get keys droped off as u they used to be picked up from the coffeshop below, oh and he thinks they will be alowed to open as they not been introuble for 10 years now)

Fingers crossed

Channels Website

I cannot believe that they busted the coffeeshop, it is one of my favourite coffeeshops that I've been to. Hopefully nothing to much will come of it and they will be back open for business as usuall ASAP.

I cannot believe that they busted the coffeeshop, it is one of my favourite coffeeshops that I've been to. Hopefully nothing to much will come of it and they will be back open for business as usuall ASAP.

I totally agree with you hardcore toker. One of my favourite coffee shops. Great menu and atmosphere. Hope all will be fine.

Love Mrs h c

i was in holland last week poped into haarlam on the saturday visted all 3 willies didnt sit in Sinsemilla because bouncer with attituded wanted id(remember id) my friend had left his passport in the hotel so i just nipped in and got some willies ice at 16e g tasty smoke and cheapest i found.

indica is the best out off all 3 shops budtender was very freindly great pool table,great selection off bongs and the vap is blast.

sativa has tasty tosties all shops have very comfy seats and are so much cheaper than shops in dam for both food and smoke.if your in haarlam on the sat the market is open full off great cheap food

you must go to grey area and buy the pink kush if the still have it in that is the best smoke iv ever had i broke out a gram in the cannabis college for a bash on there vap n ever 1 roumd sbout was asking wat it was and 2 guys acutually left too go buy some sweet silky smoke mmmm my mouth is watering thinking about it

best buy dampkring (old pink floyd)power plant 6eg coverd in crystals n great stone here's a few snaps :yinyang:

Got back from Dam on Monday. Gutted because I only found the pink kush 2 hours before I was going to leave :yep:

Loveliest smoke ever, wish I had found it on the Saturday morning morning as I wouyld have just stocked up with this stuff, it is that nice!

Any idea on where I coould get seeds to grow that strain?

Holy Sh**

Thats not good news :phone::D

I hope they get it sorted out but I dare say this will be a good way for the Dutch government or whoever closing the coffee shops down gradually.

One at a time Coffee Shops get busted and closed down for breaking the 500g rule. Due to these closures, demand for weed at other coffee shops will be higher, forcing them to break the 500g rule further which will lead to more police busts and more coffee shops being closed lol

I can definately see a pattern developing leading all the way to Amsterdam and the coffee shops there until there are none left with no new licenses being granted! :soap::soap:

Lets hope I am wrong

They will definatley not be granting anymore licences at the moment. I should imagine that they will get this sorted with no problems, hopfully it will be a fine or a warning for them. TBH I cannot see the authorities closing this place down as the man that ownes this one ( Willie Wortles Sativa ) also ownes another two branches of Willie Wortles in Haarlem ( Willie Wortles Indica & Willie Wortles Sinsemilla ).

Edited by Hardcore Toker

best buy dampkring (old pink floyd)power plant 6eg coverd in crystals n great stone here's a few snaps :stoned:

Got back from Dam on Monday. Gutted because I only found the pink kush 2 hours before I was going to leave :spliff:

Loveliest smoke ever, wish I had found it on the Saturday morning morning as I wouyld have just stocked up with this stuff, it is that nice!

Any idea on where I coould get seeds to grow that strain?

pink kush is prob about the best smoke in the city just now here's a link m8 for seeds dont no if its the same as greys tho http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/reeferman/Pink%20Kush.htm

Guest slow-motion boy

:blub:

just found out about these shops and now their getting shut!

what a pisser!

still,it'll be more than 2 weeks b4 I can afford a jaunt to dam,hopefully be back by time I go! (crosses fingers)

Thanks for the heads up about Pink Kush. I am in Dam in a week for a night so Grey Area is 1st on my list B) :blub: