Apology to SR and others

Mr Devil

Hi Folks,

A couple of weeks ago, I sort of butted into a posting chat, between Sittingrelaxing and a mate of his. In the process, I made reference to " old cripples" or the like.

Being new to the site, I hadn't read the posts on this forum( and boy do I wish I had now). No offence was meant by my comments, as I am in the same boat myself, and it feels like the good oul' SS Titanic most of the time.

Having read quite a few of the medi-use posts and intending to continue, I now realise that this is not just the home of old stoners( not that theres anything wrong with that either, have been one for 18yrs myself) but a place to chat to someone other than your GP, who doesn't really know or sometimes care about your situation.

Anyway, I fucked up, but offer an apology.

Sorry folks,

Mr D

hi mr d,

forget about it m8, most things around uk420 just get laughed at......... :)

i cant even remember it, so i must have thought you was joking,

and as jesus said " fcuk me, this place is full of cripples........"

sorry to hear our ship has another pain passenger........

Anyway, I fucked up,

nahhhh........ not unless you class burning your baldspot....... ;)

we smokers are civilised folk, glad your here m8..

also it is hard to read words sometimes and know the emotion behind them...

normally i'm "aving a laugh" unless i'm asking questions????

i do ask alot of Q's..... as i like to question my own and others thoughts.....

just incase there's an angle that's being missed....

now i've started rambling....... :yep:

see ya about.....

cheers

sr

sr

That's much appreciated, I tend to tell it as it is and I don't think the folks here would have it any other way.

While laid up, my girlfriend logged on for me and printed off the posts for me, I reckon with your quick wit and sarcasm, you would have sorted me out if offence had been taken.

Mr D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see two strangers make up like that,wish everyone thought like this and the world would be a better place for all.

Peace Oblio. :smoke:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just to make you feel better, i dont think my opening gambit on this site was too great either (i came in with rather a strong anti-american sentinment having got really pissed off with the american mods on an american grow site).

i still stick to my sentiments, but maybe i shouldnt have portrayed them the way i did.

i think you will find people here are pretty easy to get along with... there doesnt seem any need to flame here, dont worry about it mate... i go to some other discussion boards and you have to flame because everyones at it... not fun really.

welcome aboard to the best cannabis grow site i have found yet :)