Doodles

Guest Gretna

This might not be the right place for this but i smoke bud an this probably influenced this pic B)

Edit - sorry i don't know how to resize the image

gallery_22532_1431_6484.jpg

Edited by Gretna

:) Hughie.

To resize a pic, open the picture in MS Paint, under Accessories in Windows (assuming you're using Windows that is), select "Image" from the top left dropdown menu and then "Stretch/Skew" - in the horizontal and vertical change the settings from "100" to a number less than that - say 50 in each. If it's too small, then use the "Undo" feature under "Edit" and try 75% (or whatever) in each box. Save the file in JPG format and Robert's your mum's brother. Or you can download Infraview for free. Nice art btw - ever consider doing some grafitti? :wink:

Edited by Nettle-Grower

i know you can resize it that way but i was on about the way which other pics are done on this forum you know with the picture inside a black box telling you how much is has been resized. and yer i am actualy into graffiti thats what i like to draw B)

• 7 months later...