Scientology Versus The Internet!

Weedio

Guest dr rockster

Ask em about their anti gravity machine oh why don't you?

Insurgent,ok,you've only read those files but I have done a fair bit of genning up on this chump crew and they are so far beyond any reason and logic as to be laughable if only their defensive reflexes werent so nasty.

Watch a doc or 2 about about them on Google vid and see their leaders in action.

Listen,I'm secular myself,well,more recovering Catholic and Evangelising Agnostic and laugh at concepts such as the virgin birth,Christs ascension into heaven bla bla bla and piss on the Scientologists with a verve as I do all ridiculous man made dogma yet I still look at the stars with wonder and would love to be advised or learn of a greater cosmic truth but it aint coming from these fucks,ho no. ;)

Edited by dr rockster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hughie Green

• insurgent

• Weedio

• Blayz'd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"yet I still look at the stars with wonder and would love to be advised or learn of a greater cosmic truth but it aint coming from these fucks,ho no." :)

"More to be pitied than scolded" as Granny used to say

"Feckin wierdo nut jobs!." as I just said ;)

They can't even come up with a decent name Scientologists? (minus any real science natch)

Gilbert Shelton said it best in The Fabulous Furry Freak Bros "Idiots abroad" with Phineas's Fundaligionism

"Hallelujahgobble"

Or as Frank Zappa says on "Heavenly Bank account"

"There is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over"

Guest dr rockster

Enjoy! ;)

Californian Nutjob Central.

Oh and look at Tom Cruise on Oprah.

NO human being on the planet slaps their leg like that,just not human.

What kind of religion has a celebrity center?

Heard of Narconon? A Scientlogy drug rehab unit that churns out plastic automatons,I ain't kidding!

Ron L Hubbard was a drug addicted egomaniac who founded a religion to get the power he craved.

His WANT to set up such a thing is well documented.

His son when grown up dished the dirt on Daddy,oh the dirt!

It's all there.

Good mate of Aleister Crowley,self confessed 'Beast' 666 style,lovely bloke.

Edited by dr rockster

Hmmm didnae know that though its hardly surprising given that another cult founder Charles T. Russell (Jehovahs Witnesses) was also a friend of Crowley.

i just read a few bits of those documents and im freaked. confirmed what i was guessing though.

down with scientology!

dazed

Guest dr rockster

Hmmm didnae know that though its hardly surprising given that another cult founder Charles T. Russell (Jehovahs Witnesses) was also a friend of Crowley.

Na Hughie,ya gotta be shitting!

But then no,you would know having an interest as is not your good Lady Mother a JW?

I just though that the JW's had been founded a lot earlier?

Well I'll be but hey,just another cult really eh?

Aye he was also a 33rd degree Freemason(like Crowley) and was fascinated by the Pyramids and Egyptian religion

here is a monument to him near his gravestone.

post-11177-1201235598_thumb.jpg

post-11177-1201235651_thumb.jpg

post-11177-1201236212_thumb.jpg

post-11177-1201235722_thumb.jpg

Scientology logo featuring two pyramids

post-11177-1201236011_thumb.jpg

post-11177-1201236091_thumb.jpg

Mormon temple Salt lake city

a bit of a pattern emerges eh

also there is a school of thought that suggests the Rothschilds bankrolled Russell to help start the JWs

what better way to slide into a new world order than to have large sections of the poulation brainwashed in handy manageable cults!.

Christianity

Islam

Mormons

Moonies

Scientologists etc etc etc

Help I've run out of tinfoil :crybaby:

its a very interesting topic :crybaby: but as we have all been baptized mormons ' i feel safe from the powers of darkness B)

i'm a atheist through and through

id be careful insurgent! last athiest threw got well fekin stonned :wink:

Guest dr rockster

Very intersting Hughie,especially that first pyramid pic but hey tiger,easy on the tin foil! :crybaby:

Bankrolled by the Rothschilds,geddaht avit man!

C'mon Hughie thats a school of non thought.

Scientology, a bit like the bible, has loads of stuff that is good and makes sense. The downside is, like the bible, it's used to wrap around the crap stuff that exists only to confuse and enslave those unfortunate to be vulnerable and needy enough to buy into it wholesale. What Hubbard did was to plagiarise a whole load of stuff, mainly from Eastern Philosophies such as Confucianism, Buddhism, and the like, and present it as his own, science based system. It preys on the vulnerable and weak, makes them even more vulnerable and weak and then exploits the crap out of them.

I have a friend who spent a few years in a Scientology 'community' in England in the seventies, and he has nowt but bad tales to tell of how people are manipulated and abused by those above them in the organisation, in the name of 'helping' them achieve thier true potential.

It's a cult, pure and simple, whose real aim has nothing to do with spiritual advancement or anything similiar, but is used by a minority to enslave, control, and feed off a majority of confused and vulnerable people.

Avoid them like the plague. If they were as innocent as they like to portray themselves, then they would have nothing to hide.

Here's something we can all do to help in the war against the brainwashing scumbags.

1. Go to a website called Gigaloader

2. Open a new tab and find a Scientology-related website

3. Right click on a picture in the Scientology site and click on "Copy Image Location"

4. Go back to the Gigaloader tab. Paste the image URL into the box, max up the settings and hit the Gigaload button.

Gigaloader are aware that their site is being used by Chanologists to attack Scientology, so some URLs come up as blacklisted. I found a Scientology site called Golden Era Productions, which is still vulnerable tho.

I know it's a Scientology site, because an old client of mine got suckered into doing a gig for them down in East Grinstead once. "Like a concentration camp", they said it was, with people being made to cut lawns with scissors, rake gravel in the drives with forks from the table, etc... at all hours of the day and night. Nasty.

e2a: If Gigaloader is down, try http://ohlawd.freehostia.com/index.php

e2a²: This is just fucking brilliant (but may get taken down soon)

Edited by Mr. Sesmesesles

Are you sure about Crowley being a friend of Russell's Hughie ?

There was a page I read last year that said they were connected but I can't find it now, so no I'm not sure.

Both were Masons, both were students of Egyptian religion/pyramids and both founded their own religion/cult

and Crowley did live in America from 1914-18 (Russell died in 1916) and dined and associated with many people while he worked for British intelligence posing as a German agent and supporter of Irish independence.

It is possible that they met?, The JWs deny he(Russell) was a mason just as the masons now deny that Crowley was a mason, given the secrecy of that organisation I suppose we will never know for sure.

All I know for certain is that man made organised religion is a crock of shit and the cause of most if not all conflict(or is used as an excuse for conflict) since the middle ages to the present day.

New roll of tinfoil at the ready ;)