UK420

Bish

Lo Bishie,

It's a perfect example how cannabis has been totally mis-represented over the years. The knee jerk reaction of the carer is typical I would think to those who have been brainwashed by the anti drugs campaigns...

Only have to look at the help it offers (millions, 10's of millions?) Around the world...

Flux.

what a well written piece,

Simon Heng a disablee supporting uk420 and being as politically correct as he can be

mj

• 2 months later...

18 months ago my mother would have had the exact same reaction as the carer.

Now, with a drip-feed of education, and a viewing of Saving Grace, she is one of my most valued points of reference - the woman has been growing plants for as long as I can remember and has forgotten more than I know! I honestly believe I would never have got cloning sussed if it wasn't for her.

Not that my mother will actually try any, mind... :smoke:

Fluxism hit the nail on the head - it's the brainwashing over decades that we have to fight. My point is to illustrate that educating isn't that hard, it might take a while, but it's definitely worth it. It's not the carers fault.