Den Haag

PJ Weed

Nice pics dude... whats with the ready-made mouse hole on the third pic in post 8...? lol

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthl...16187_thumb.jpg

I have asked, and asked, and asked for months, and all I got was smiles, ... and silence.

Toilet cleaner did tell me, with a smile, that it's for the, "Stadhuis cat. It roams the building at night keeping mice away".

So no idea! But ... just repeating what I was told!

It wouldn't actually surprise me if they do have a "Stadhuis cat" (Townhall cat).

I'm sure you checked out Koffie en Dromen a;ready? imho the best shop in town!

Abso.......utely! Great place! I've been sent there by Doctors, at a hospital, when they had nothing to help me, and are refused permission by Dutch Government to administer cannabis based medicines, even in a Life or Death situation, so Koffie and Dromen was my prescription from them as they realised they had a patient who hobble in but was not going to be leaving upright ... and it worked well as an A&E and ICU for me. Doctors were well impressed when I walked back to my bed ... with my crutches over my shoulder, and a big grin on my face. I went from barely breathing, barely moving, very ill, to almost being a normal healthy person in a 1/2 hour!!!

It's just such a pity K&D do not have a vaporiser (Volcano) ... I tend to stick to the Volcano now, rarely smoke and I am am getting much longer periods of pain/illness/disability relief than when I was smoking ... two and even three times as much !!!