Leiden @ Night

PJ Weed

Some Pics of Leiden by Night

post-18053-1199024673_thumb.jpg post-18053-1199024688_thumb.jpg

post-18053-1199024705_thumb.jpg Morsstratt / Morsweg

post-18053-1199024722_thumb.jpg Street behind Coffeeshop 1st Kamer post-18053-1199024742_thumb.jpg Coffeeshop Paradise is on left (yellow sign) and Double AA is on right (you can just see the blue sign)

post-18053-1199024795_thumb.jpg Galgewater

Edited by PJ Weed

looks lika a nice place pj, do they have 'coffee shops' that you can buy weed from or is that just in amsterdam? if so why not take some photos of them, inside and out. would be really interesting.

looks lika a nice place pj, do they have 'coffee shops' that you can buy weed from or is that just in amsterdam? if so why not take some photos of them, inside and out. would be really interesting.

Yes it is a nice place and it certainly has shops where you can buy cannabis, I havent been there for a few years but the deals were cheaper than amsterdam then and the vibe there is a lot nicer and dutch

Leiden - it's a lovely place.

More like a warzone recently - explosions every minute of the day, and most of the night!!!

Coffeshop Double A (Double AA) - 5G of Morning Glory = €35 - 5G of Snowwhite (sneejw....) - €32 I think, and 5G of Super/SilverHaze are around €42 ... I think

Coffeshop 1st Kamer = same as Double AA - 1st Kamer has a Volcano - buy a bag for €10 and staff do the rest for you, apart from inhaling it.

Not sure what Paradise deals are like but I have heard that they are as good as Double A. I keep meaning to go in but I know exactly what I'm going to get at Double A or 1st Kamer - creature of habit.

Goa is certainly worth a visit, Q weed (****!!!) and Primera hash (!!!). You've got to try the Special Coffee here!

There are, I think, 11 coffeeshops in Leiden and they all want to be the best, so ... if you don't find what you're looking for...

ah! ... unlike Amsterdam, Haarlem, or Den Haag, Leiden has No Red Light Area - T.F.! - well, not that I'm aware of, so ... if that's on your shopping list it may be better to avoid Leiden.

Edited by PJ Weed

sounds great, what i really meant was for you to take some photos inside of the shops to give people like me, who have no intention of heading to holland a good example of what they look like inside and what to expect.

sounds great, what i really meant was for you to take some photos inside of the shops to give people like me, who have no intention of heading to holland a good example of what they look like inside and what to expect.

Possibly a nice idea - need to check Dutch Law on Privacy 1st but ... Why!?

If you have no intention of ever heading to Holland, why would you want to see inside, and want to know what to expect?

It doesn't make sense to me ... but then I am gone a bit stupid thanks to years of pisspoor UK medical care.

Possibly a nice idea - need to check Dutch Law on Privacy 1st but ... Why!?

If you have no intention of ever heading to Holland, why would you want to see inside, and want to know what to expect?

It doesn't make sense to me ... but then I am gone a bit stupid thanks to years of pisspoor UK medical care.

i just wondered what they really looked like inside. i have this naive impression that they [coffeshops] would sort of look like a regular coffe shop with a glass counter showing, or at least listing, the types of weed that they sell. just curious really. i too wondered if you would be allowed to take photos inside, wouldnt want to offent the locals after all.

That looks and sounds great!Have (over)heard good things of Leiden through sites not concerning pot aswell.

Just don't rely on LeidenUniMedicalCentre's reputation - it almost cost me my life doing so!

The UK NHS is bad, very bad, and ahs left me to die, without even pain relief, many times, but I've never had a letter of apology from a UK hospital, 2 days after they almost allowed me to die, telling me that they are too busy and that I should find another hospital.

A bit late to be looking for another hospital two days after you've died of TOS, neurogenic claudification, infection, internal bleeding, and blood sepsis - can't remember the rest!