Lungs (not the smoking device)

[PTJ]Rizla+

alo 1st post here,

does anyone know how much better/worse smoking cannabis is on our lungs compared to ciggy's?

i asked a friend he said 4x worse, then i asked another and he said 9x worse.... i swear ppl talk nothing but shit sometimes ;)

Edited by [PTJ]Rizla+

Higha M8

Ther's a lot of waffle spoken about this aint there!

From what I can gather {and i am no expert} its all down to what you smoke. First, is it weed or hash, is it organic or loaded with chemicals, is it street hash and 90%impure etc etc etc.

Second, is it mixed with tobacco, and if so, what sort?

Also, I think I recall reading that leaf matter contains far more carcinogenic tar than bud matter.

The "1 spliff = x amount of fags" equation is a total nonsense, unscientific and used by anti smoking nerds in their shameless arsenal of half baked tripe!

Think: How big a spliff, how deep do you inhale etc etc.

Its all relative, but remember: all smoking is harmful to your health one way or another.

hi m8e ,

yeah i agree with you there, there's too many variables to give an acccurate answer.

i'm giving hash up the guy i get my hash from gets good hash, thats pretty much all i smoked for a year so i can tell good from bad quite well now (or so i think). im moving onto green even though its alot more expensive at the moment, i smoke 50/50 weed/ciggy's or if i have green its 75/25 just to keep the thing burning.

However soon i wont have to buy any at all ;)

Cheers m8

take care.

Edited by [PTJ]Rizla+