Home-made pipe

Frighty420

It finally happened. Shocked the hell out of me when it did. I suceeded in creating a can-pipe that gives a cool, smooth smoke!

Ingredients:

3 soft drink cans, empty

2 tea light holders, clean. (The little metal dish thingies that go around the wax)

1 pin or screw, sharp.

1 penknife or other object capable of cutting metal.

1 reel Duct Tape!!!

Take two empty cans. Pierce a hole in the bottom of each can, in line with the hole you drink out of (so you can see light out the other side for anyone who's stoned whilst attempting this.  ;)  )

Now duct tape them together, top to bottom so all four holes line up.

Now the slightly tricky part... Take one of the tea light holders and cut out the circle on the bottom of it (they usually have a circular depression for the wick holder to go in)

Flatten the last can slightly like you would for a normal can pipe and make a hole inside, about the size of the hole in the tea light. Duct tape the tea light over the hole, upside down so that you've got a raised flat area with a hole in the middle. Try to make it airtight whilst not getting duct tape too near the top of it.

Finally, take the last tea light and prick holes in it with the pin/screw, to create your gauze. As many holes as you like but I find fairly small and close together works great. Cut slits in the sides of it from the edge to the base at four roughly equal points so you can fan it out enough so that it will sit on the other tea-light fairly comfortably. Now duct tape this can on to the bottom of the other two and smoke.

Whatcha think?