Were To Score In Benidorm

Guest B.F.G.W

Guest B.F.G.W

hi

just after a bit of info

does anyone know a easy and good place to score in benidorm

mates going end of the week

and hes not good at finding weed and even worse at aprouching ppl

so anyone know of a place with a 10 ft sign saying get your weed here.

if not any help would be great at least he will have a clue where to look.

cheers

hi

just after a bit of info

does anyone know a easy and good place to score in benidorm

mates going end of the week

If the night clubs fail, the brothels are guaranteed every time finances allowing.

:wassnnme:

:doh:

lol

last time i was there years ago it was easier than gettin weed in the UK in strange places

as said ask porter in hotels are quite handy if spot an ok one get talkin

the "looky looky" men the often black african immigrants sell all the fake cheap tacky crap on streets any spannish resort usually easy enough get some weed from then--- buyer beware can be crap deals for the cash less u haggle......do it with a false beard on while one hand at side ya head while screaming NO BLACKMAIL works better honest :wassnnme:

Finally as scored in benidorm, was some kinda theme park called europa park near it was a pub cant miss {if still exists} called the Flying Scotsman {Scotland flags u wont miss em} had few ex pats in there some of whom could get easy access to decent weed

few suggestions shouldnt be to hard score some weed in benidorm

always the nightclubs aswell

Whist there this spring found a hydro shop on a little alley way just off the main drag always worth a try. CT wanted to score while we were there but i didnt find the shop until the day before we were due to come home. Sods law really :blub:

check out the Celtic Tavern, look for some of my country men and they should be able to help you out and if not they will send you in the right direction. :blub:

Guest zigzagzoot

Quite a few years since now but, when I was there I got aproached all the time asking if I wanted to buy some hash. Most of it wasnt worth a look at though. Not sure about green though.

Guest B.F.G.W

cheers for that

at least he has a place to start from

will tell him to look for the scottish pubs at least he can have the a pint while looking

I was over there a month back. Just about anyone giving away flyers on or around the "square" will also be selling a smoke.

Cant comment on the quality tho as there was only 2 of us wanting a few joints for the afternoon, and the smallest they were selling was 25 euro bags...

BFGW

Mate the only folks out and about at this time of year in Benidorm will be OAP's and expats. Ask one of the lads in Linekers, don't waste your time with touters and looky looky men. I doubt you will get weed but should be able to get v high quality Morrocan hash. If you feel brave enough to ask a Spaniard or perhaps a Morrocan they will most likely get you a better quality and deal, ask for chocolate pronounced choco and late like the milky coffee.

Adios y buena suerte

:smoke:

look for a guy called joycey, who works in a pub called loch ness. its just round the corner from the western bar

me and the missus went in april this year and he was our first port of call!

go to malaga, the nearest town, nice for a day out and the parks contain kids on benches who deal nice hash

Malaga is 5 - 6 hour drive from Benidorm, doh!

Logic's sounds like the best advise, vamos!

In Benidorm there is a place locally known as 'The Square' - lots of bars here....Loch Ness, Lennons, Hippodrome etc.

There are always street touts here trying to get you in to the bars, hading flyers out and stuff. Most of these are Brits, just ask any one of these and if they can't sort it for you, then their mate probably can.

Been to Benidorm far too many times to care to remember, and this is where I always score...........and on the dancefloor of course :ouch::wacko: