Scouting

utokia

Heya..

I tore myself away from 420 forums and went out for a ramble today - broke a sweat even, which wasn't surprising considering the weather - but seeing as I live in the middle of no-where I really should get out more!

Anyway - I found a few potential sites for the plan that is forming in my mind..

First Site - Long Shot - South Facing Slope

post-22467-1178058697_thumb.jpg

Site 2 - South(ish) Facing slope again light woodland at the bottom of a valley.. Pics taken at around 2pm so give an indication of the Sun. Today it was a heat trap - it was quite breezy at the top of the hill...

I have left it a bit late, but I am thinking I either get some clones quick - or germinate some of the dreaded autoflower types and hope the show sex quickly - I am quite intrigued by them anyhow. What basic site prep could I do at this late stage do you think?

I also found a third potential site which was a huge gorse type bush/village. I am considering tunneling in and creating a clearing in the middle... :wassnnme:

post-22467-1178059372_thumb.jpg

Well - made some purchases today - a propagator, some potting compost - 1.99 for 50l (with wetting agent?!), some peat pots, some stealth gardening tools, some snail tape, some bonemeal (14% Nitrogen), and a window box (2.99 for a DIY hydro project - more to follow) - I thought you might be interested in the snail/slug tape got from lidl - 18m for £7.99 and the stealth gardening tools for £3.99 (will fit in a backpak easily and have an extension handle).

post-22467-1178385432_thumb.jpg

post-22467-1178385447_thumb.jpg