1st timer - FastBud#2

Guy_Incognito

Today is day zero :toldya:

Soaked for around 20hrs, beans have cracked but no tap root.

Day 0

Day 0

Keeping everything crossed.
Being incubated in my server room until it breaks out its first couple leaves then off it goes into the grow box with a 13w dual freq light to keep it snug.
Thinking 18/6, does that sound about right?
At what point will it be strong enough transplant to my 8 ltr autopot and to go under a 300w CLF, 4th or 5th node?
Cheers
Guy
:disguise:
  • Like 1

I've placed my girls under the 11w light now. The light is old marine aquarium light one half gives off a blue light the other white. I figured that corals lived off photosynthesis so should be ok to nurse some seedlings.

Lighting is set 18/6

Too soon or am I ok?

Cheers, that should be in a day or so then. The shoots still have the husk of the seed on them but I was getting concerned they were stretching for light already as they have shot up to about 40mm already.

• Like 1

You are in for a treat, I did FB#2 earlier this year (check my "fast & red" diary for pics) and she yielded some amazing strawberry bubblegum tasting ganja :skin_up:

• Like 1

Awww man.. Wicked diary... Don't wanna get my hopes up me poppin' my growing cherry and all. We shall see.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Honestly dude, the plants did all the hard work - I just watched lol

It's a very good strain for a beginner imo

If you need any help let me know :yep:

P.s if you get a mod to move this diary to the sweet seeds section you will get input from the company behind the strain :D the two reps Tommy & Jaypp are really sound guys with loads of great advice and knowledge

• Like 1

Thanks Embryo, I have no doubt I'll need to pick your brains in the future. Good iea about moving the thread.

If a mod see's this can they please move it to sweet seeds section. Pweeeeeeese?

Day 4

Day 4

cheers!
  • Like 1

If you want a mod to see this, report your post and in the comments ask for a move :)

Have you moved your light for the pic? If not try and get the light as close as you can, your babies look like they are reaching for it.

If your plants do get a bit lanky, you can bury part of the stem when you pot up :yep:

@@Embryo nice diary, I missed that one! Interesting to see how quick it budded up, Im on around day 37ish, with my fastbud #2 its seems to be follwing the same trajectory :-)

@@Guy_Incognito Id echo embyro, its a superfast plant, doesnt really have time to go wrong, but give it a good start, its really important, and it will go as quick as you let it.

mine have been on 400w dual spec from seed.

you can see it in my sig.

good luck, ill keep passing by!

• Like 1

Thanks Inertia, :upside:

Ive got some Rhizotonic, was thinking about using a bit now . A very weak mix, 1ml to a litre or so.

Is that too little or too much :g:

• Like 1