Yellowing leaves on AutoMazar

couchslouch

got automazar flowering nicely on a scrog, with some think different here

about 6.5 weeks from seed, buds are setting nicely, resin is starting.

using coco with house and garden nuts. i'm only using 1.2 ml per l of the A+B to bring the EC up to 1.5, the base water ec i 0.6 . i've been running ph at 5.6 - the guy in the shop told me that for south london water

they're also getting budXL at 1m/l and in the last 5 days 1.5 m/l top booster and 1m/l multi zen.

temps are 25 oC lights on about 20 off .they're on 20 /4 light cycle

any ideas whassap ? just hungry ? shall i up the EC ?

med_gallery_40754_4452_191181.jpg

med_gallery_40754_4452_269283.jpg

med_gallery_40754_4452_274951.jpg???????t=22917061

Wotcha couchslouch :yep: can you take a shot from futher out ? Do you need to keep the yellowing leaves on ? Going by what I can see it looks like a deff, however it could be Zinc, Mag or Potassium as it has those signs, however take a step back and take a pic and think about the leaves. :yinyang:

Also, I'm a dirt farmer :oldtoker:

hey bud - light go off in 45 mins so i'll take a pic without the sodium.

i'm not too worried as they'll finish pretty well i think - its just perfection i'm after.........

this is my last coco grow - next one is back in the dirt. can't be arsed with hydro anymore!

hi madgiz

should i set the EC with just A+B first - then add the budXL + top booster (PK) ?

cheers

I would sort the feed out and forget the booster. Something is wrong and you need to address it and the easiest way of doing that is to drop back to basic feed and take it from there..

hi mads

i've upped the EC and things seems to have improved, lost 4 or 5 big fan leaves but the yellowing has slowed down a lot

cheers