Wetting Agent

Herbal Kint

Ok Felix ill go in morning ,say i am alergic and need purest liquid soap they have :eek:

here ya tomorow with resoults!

Thanks bro.

Nice one Herbal,

Let us know how you get on :)

Hi Herbal.

I hope you get your soap allready but if not and if you can use Ebay theres plenty of castile sopa resellers and i think that they ship worldwide

Stay Strong & Green

Peace

Ok Felix ill go in morning ,say i am alergic and need purest liquid soap they have :)

here ya tomorow with resoults!

Thanks bro.

Nice one Herbal,

Let us know how you get on lol

Am back looking for all shops and this is best i could find,i think :stoned: there was an other brand some No Parfume but i go with Ecover ,they told me no cemicals and its natural.... Ecover Hand Soap/Lavander and Aloe Vera

post-24254-1257275513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

This is back side with ingredients,naturally my camera cant focus it...so ill just type it ,

Ingredients/

Aqua,Sodium Lauryul Sulfate,Coco Glucoside,Sodium Chloride,Lauryul Glucoside,Aloe Barbadensis Gel,Sodium Lauryul Sarcosintate,Parfum,Glycol Disteareate,Glycerin,Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate,Linalool,Limonene,Citronellol,2 bromo 2 nitropropane 1.3 diol.

I was told that everything in shop is natural and bio detiriable ..lalalala i cant translate all that :)

It has some strange smell :wassnnme: /but if plants survive treatment what other growers use dish wash etc. i think this should do it too

post-24254-1257275632_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

Mothers done spraying hour ago ... :ninja:

Equipment/and ready solution.Dripper and half/on pic down/ off Oil on 1.75L off warm water,first one drip off liquid soap but after shaking oil was still visible on surface so i added one more drip off soap.Shaked again for few min ,left it settle a bit and oil dissapierd :D

Next scene mate that came over to help takes soultion and smells it, bad move :rofl: folowed by extremly funny sound off starting to vomit :rofl: more like an instant stomach reaction,but he managed to control it and no vomiting on the end just 5 min.off bursting in laugh :D

Left to settle for another 15min and started treatment...still warm solution

post-24254-1257296221_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257296637_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257296705_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

.drowned, even spraying surface off compost/over leafs under leafs ,steems /everything

post-24254-1257296963_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257296973_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257296989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

.3 Sb mothers and 4 Ot drowned and left an oily floor /ow to avoid that next time,did i over do it?

post-24254-1257297175_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257297186_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

.left in bathroom for 4 hour dark to dry ,will ger them back in room in 3 hours before going to sleep..

post-24254-1257297335_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257297352_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

.so 7 plants were treated/ that stuff smell s bad :ninja:. Rest will wait just in case this ones dont like my solution/

Thanks all that helped to make my way trough Neem use on uk420,and my mate for taking pics and me laugh during treatment,o yea and some spraying :D

post-24254-1257297479_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257297547_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

Cant aford a car ,get half off it :russian:

hxxp://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Crazy_Serbian_drives_half_car.flv :wassnnme:

i drowned them Felix lol for next go am thinking off putting 15L off solution in bathtub and just dip them inside,you now like sacramenting them,what ya think? lol:rofl:

just woke up off to check them now :spliff: Do i need to flush them after sprain with neem? afther how long do i apply second bath/spraying ,next day or in 3 days?

:v:

Edited by Herbal Kint

ok just checked them,here is few pics 14hours after spraying and watering../oh yea its close to hps so some shots may be a bit to flashed

post-24254-1257346645_thumb.jpg

post-24254-1257346676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint